Name the Characters!

pinkpeony

tOkIdOkI bLoOmEr
May 22, 2007
:happydance:I got this idea from reading a few threads where people give names to the characters on their bag. It's really fun to see what you guys call them. So, why not share with everyone here and let us see your creative side.

Well, we've already established the unicorn from Spiaggia as "happy unicorn" and the brown cactus boy from various prints as "Kano-kun."

I remember someone asking about the blue-haired kid on Spiaggia and the blue-haired punk rocker angel on Paradiso, and as I read it, the names "Emma" and "Skyler" popped into my head so that's what they'll be named to me. *lol*

I named the two "women" on Spiaggia Hoku (yellow bikini) and Malia (sitting down)... Haha.

I can churn out names if ya want... *lol* Just gimme a character.

maya - Name the inferno bats couple and the bullets! There's happy bullets, a sad one, and one with an eye patch.. I think. :lol: I think this might turn out to be a funny thread.. haha :smile:

LOL so cuute! Yay :yahoo: now they have names!!

Ok, SLEEEEEP for me z___z

Sleep Dana, sleep!! I only had 4 hrs.. ahhhh get off forums~

Posted a new thread! THANKS SO MUCH JULIE!!

Dana, youre going to sleep in the middle of the morning? HAHAHAHA. I gotta do some food shopping today w/ the mom. Hitchin a ride again. Maybe I will take my Inferno Bella out for a swing.

Maya, what about the drool boy & the dreadlock kid? haha.

Aww Robyn, I'm sorry you couldn't make it. From the looks of it, we might be doing another one soon. If we do, I'll (or someone else) will let you know of it :biggrin: Oh yeah, a few pages back there's a couple more pics of all of us :smile: I think page 5.

mamaxjam, youre hilarious haa i will call him jam's tokihubby too then lol.

LOL these names are too cute!! I like Jam's Tokihubby and Super Tokiman the best! :lol: THE CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING.

Oh and Jess, I didnt sleep until 5am this morning and I woke up at 9am.. so with just 4hrs.. I HAD to go back to sleep. haha