Name the Characters!

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
:lol: I was just there last night!! They have GIANT POCKY!! :nuts: But for $11.. I put it back on the shelf :P

:back2topic: The Koi fishies need names! Unless we're just gonna call them koi fishies.. thats fine with me :yes:

I really love the inferno print for all the FOOD thats involved in it!! We need to name all the chefs!

Hot dog demon -
Pasta demon -
Pizza demon -
Cake demon -
Ice cream demon -
Brownie demon girl -
Apples? -
Poisonous candy -

Mummy -
Blue demon holding soccer bomb -
Girl & boy candle flames -

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
:wtf: really?! woah thats interesting!! haha never heard of that before!! TMI indeed but sharing TMI is fun too~!!

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
Awww I cant edit.. but but butttt~ Can the cake demon be named after me? (Since Dana is also a guys name!) I LOVE TO BAKE CAKES!! I'm trying to master ice cream cakes.. I experiment with my friends' bday cakes.

Take a look-see~

Hello Kitty cake (no ice cream) for my friend

Lemon cake (no ice cream) for my friend

Ace of Hearts ice cream cake for my bf

Sakura ice cream cake for my friend

She likes chocolate cake and mint ice cream.. so I put them together! LOL

Yeah, she's 210 years old.

I love icing brownies!

MmMmm chocolate chip cookies!!

Hehe I'm a baking dork!! :P

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
Alphabet cookies.. except I didnt make every letter.. lazy

Gingerbread cookies! They're my favorite to make from scratch! And the hardest! :Push:

Decorating is the fun part!!

Mr Gingerbread Man!!

Oh yeah, I love to make jell-o layers too!! This was for July 4th (of course)

I'm posting this one for Watermelon-eater Maya!!

Its my watermelon bowl that I painted when I used to work at Color Me Mine :smile:

I am *officially* naming the Watermelon demon, "Maya" and "Kaimana/Kai" take your pick! :smile:

Sorry for posting so many pictures.. I just kept going and going and going.. and going..

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
LOL its dinner time there? I guess that would be right. Are you guys ahead or behind HI time? I never remember..

I bake when I'm bored. And not lazy. haha Gingerbread cookies.. I try to have an "event" every year with my friends where we get together to decorate.. after baking them all from scratch. Its fun and messy! :lol:

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
LOL Yay!! :yahoo:

Okie dokie tokidoki~ The mermaid is Maya!! And the watermelon dude is still Kaimana/Kai :smile:

:lol: The gingerbread man from Shrek is funny :lol: I guess he kinda does look like him! hehe I bit his leg off later on.. yummy! :P