Name the BEST MJ RED!!! *pics please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI MJ lovers!

I really want to add a red bag to my collection, but I am in no hurry....so I want to take my time & hunt down the BEST RED color (for me) made by MJ!

First of all, I'm not certain I have all of the bases covered...the ones I can name are:
    -vermillion
    -tomato (what season is this from?)
    -ferrari
    -pomegranite
    -brick (what season is this from?)
    -scarlett
    .....?

If there are more, please post & also if you have a red MJ bag, I would LOVE to see your pics!

Thanks gals!

:heart:

2. I love brick red.. it's the dark deep red with brown suede interior. I love the combination, and the brown suede looks so luxurious!

3. Pomegranate!! Definitely!! LOVE IT!!

4. Brick Red is from Fall 2005, Tomato is from Resort 2004.

There's a thread on Red MJ bags:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/which-mj-bag-looks-best-in-red-26389.html

5. Thanks bag.lover!
    I am leaning toward tomato right now....is it a "true" red, or does it have undertones?

6. I think the tomato color is a true red..About as true as you can get...It is not pinkish, or bluish, or winey..it is RED...I wanted a true red for Christmas...Think fire engine red, not cherry red...Think Christmas red..not holly red...See where I'm going? I love the other 'reds' especially brick...but tomato is red as red can be...Hope this helps....:heart: Emmy

7. I have a Brick Red, and I find it to be the perfect shade of red [for me]. :yes:

<-- Brick Red MP

8. I'll have to dig up my picture later, but I really love my Wine color Stella from Fall 2003. I think it's a great shade of red - deep, but not too deep - still pretty vibrant.

9. ITA thithi!

Liya, your MP in Brick Red, is TDF!!

Oooh, the pomegranate is also intriguing...**sigh**

10. Oooo thanks ladies! so far so good!

I think I am going to go for a Blake because I definitely want a bag to wear on my shoulder....will have to keep my eyes peeled for these amazing shades! :smile:

11. MJ boutiques still have certain Soft Calf styles in these colors.

12. i have a pushlock wallet in tomato and a devon in vermillion...
    the vermillion is more orange-y, while the tomato is more of a true red...

here's a pic of the vermillion devon (along with some of my other bags)...

Attached Files:

13. I love chrissie's!