Name that "Will & Grace" Bag!

baggilou

BBag Fanatic
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Those who have watched Will and Grace will agree with me that the cast is inlove with Chanel. Have seen yummy purses there. But there was one episode , nearing the final season, wherein Grace (Debra Messing) has a huge messenger type black Chanel with huge hot pink C and C logo and a deliciously hot pink lining! Its the episode where in she stuffed her answering machine on her Chanel bag because her husband left a message for her. Anybody seen it? And would anybody know what it is called and if someone has it.kindly post pics?:yes:

The only hot pink lining bag that comes to my mind is from Cambon line? I did see that episode but wow, I can't believe I didn't notice Grace's bag. With all the jokes made on the show about Grace's outfits, "Grace=bad dresser" must be stuck in my mind. Lol~

that's right minatol, only bag hags will notice the bags more than anything else:rolleyes:
And yes, it is a cambon! I just didnt now they made messenger type bags that big..but it was beautiful!:heart:

I loved Will & Grace! I miss Karen and "Just Jack" :girlsigh:

will_jack.jpg

I saw that one too! I love to watch old episodes to see the bags! I believe the bag that 'girlofpace' posted is the bag that was in the show. It was white with the black CCs messenger style.