Name That MJ Bag!

maxww

Aug 23, 2021
Hi,
Do you know the name of this bag? It seemed to be quilted leather with embroidered design in each of the diamond. With the chunky chain, it looks very similar to the Louis Vuitton Coussin bag. Thanks!

31F99ABB-422E-459E-B86C-EB124A1232E6.jpeg

Last edited:

ShazMac1970

Feb 24, 2020
I’m using an iPhone so not sure if I’m doing this correctly, but can someone please name this Marc Jacobs shoulder bag? Only had a shoulder strap and sorry, only one photo taken. Very heavy, quality leather. Not sure whether to buy or not. Appreciate replies

Attachments

maxww

Aug 23, 2021
Hi,
Do you know the name of this bag? It seemed to be quilted leather with embroidered design in each of the diamond. With the chunky chain, it looks very similar to the Louis Vuitton Coussin bag. Thanks!

View attachment 5175172
I found the answer to my own question. This is the Memphis Robert Jennifer bag from the year 2009. I got it already and it is stunning. In each corner of the quilted diamond, the pattern is not embroidered as I originally thought, but metallic painted.

Reactions: Jktgal

ShazMac1970

Feb 24, 2020
I’m using an iPhone so not sure if I’m doing this correctly, but can someone please name this Marc Jacobs shoulder bag? Only had a shoulder strap and sorry, only one photo taken. Very heavy, quality leather. Not sure whether to buy or not. Appreciate replies
Have decided against bag now as there a quite a bit of wear on strap, lovely otherwise

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
So. California
I found the answer to my own question. This is the Memphis Robert Jennifer bag from the year 2009. I got it already and it is stunning. In each corner of the quilted diamond, the pattern is not embroidered as I originally thought, but metallic painted.
That is one of my favorite MJ bags. I have that one and a black/silver version. The Memphis bags were all stunning.

Reactions: maxww