Name That Gucci!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know what this bag is named?

Attached Files:

2. Hi guys! My mother in law has asked me to help her sell this Gucci bag. We are trying to track down the receipt from Neiman’s but in the meantime, does anyone know the name of this beauty? I’d like to research current resale prices. Thanks!!
    IMG_1029.jpg

3. Anyone?

4. Hello, I would like to find out any info on this bag. Inside it says Gucci Boutique. Thanks

Attached Files:

5. It looks like a Interlocking Flap but I don't remember a top-handle. I suppose it could be a Made for Outlet bag (?)

6. IMG_5081.JPG IMG_5082.JPG

Style and year please? Thank you very much!

7. Jockey hobo

8. Just picked up this Gucci on Therealreal.com and they only describe it as Gucci GG monogram tote. I love it but I can't find the style name anywhere. It looks like a 'feed bag' and I tried that but no luck. Anyone have this one or know what it is? If the link does not work try googling "Gucci GG Canvas Tote Brown and Tan" on therealreal.com
    I just want to know what it is I'm getting ;)

[​IMG]
    https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/gucci-gg-canvas-tote-OWRDVWlrZW8
    https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/gucci-gg-canvas-tote-OWRDVWlrZW8

9. Hello, i know im late to this thread but i was actually interested in the same bag! It’s not sold online anymore and at saks you have to preorder for may of next year but according to the gucci site i can find it in a couple of stores near me. Now my question is, is there a reason this bag isn’t available every where anymore? Is it out of style now?

10. It will probably just be selling out. It won't have gone to the outlets if they have them in stores. Basically, if you don't buy it, it will be gone.

11. Can someone ID this Gucci bag this person is carrying? Definitely looks like a shoulder bag...

Thanks!

12. Can't the the bag