Name That Gucci!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bamboo top- handle

2. Totally bizarre

I don't know what your bag is called but it's certainly not a Marmont

3. ?

4. I'm looking for the Name of the bag from the Picture I have posted? I don't understand why you show me a completely different bag :confused1:

5. @Carimi is a new member and she was only trying to help whilst she's trying to find out about her own bag.

6. Thank you very much for replying. I understand it is authentic.

7. so you don't know the bag I'm looking for?

8. I do, they all have generic names atm. It's called the GG Marmont Mini Chain. I can only find the product in pink (last 4 digits of the code below).

Mod: 443447-DRW1T-5909

BTW, in written form, your manner comes over as quite abrupt. People like help more when they feel someone is courteous.

MamaSleepy and SkeeWee1908 like this.
  9. #3024 Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Hello TPF Family,

Can someone please tell me the name of this Gucci bag? This is authentic and belongs a family member of mine. She got it 10+ years ago. download.png download (1).png

Thank you!

10. Does anyone know what is the style or name of this wallet that I found from a Youtuber:
    iREVIEWitALL

It is basically a hybrid between a key holder and a wallet

upload_2018-3-26_10-27-9.png

Also, anyone can recommend another brand that makes this type?

Thanks in advance

11. #3026 Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2018
    Hallo. Can someone help me to Identify this old Gucci bag. It is about 15 years old.
    Thank you please.

IMG_4360.JPG
  12. Hello! Anybody knows the name or the collection of this Gucci bag? And maybe the year?
    Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for this horrible English (french people don't speak English very well )

IMG_20180429_183427.jpg IMG_20180429_183411.jpg
  13. Hi guys,

Does anyone know the name of this Gucci bag? and price range?

Thank you!

gucci bag.jpeg
  14. New Pelham shoulder bag

15. Hey guys, I’m new to this so I apologize in advance if this is not the proper way to ask a question, but can someone help me with the name of this bag? Thank you

7578CE90-A5FB-49E6-A2A0-2BD255415E6D.png