Name that bag!

mulberryfloss

Jun 7, 2009
Hi guys

I've just been to my health club, where I saw someone with a lovely bag which (being a relative newbie here) I wasn't able to identify.

It was approx 14" wide by about 8" high, had a zip across the top and 2 handles, a pocket on the front with a postman's lock and some kind of buckle detail at each end. It was black leather, purchased a couple of years ago from Selfridges apparently. I should have taken a pic with my phone, but I like my health club and I suspect they might ban me for that kind of changing-room behaviour!:shame:

I did ask the owner what it was called - she said it was a Mulberry!:nuts: Unfortunately she couldn't elaborate any further (should people be allowed to own Mulberries if they can't even be bothered to remember the names?!:smash:)

Any ideas?

I don't know about red but I love two tone one (handle etc are darker, constrasted to oak base)... But since I couldn't bond with Roxy I never tried to get it - sometimes it appears on e*Bay. I saw Black, Oak & two tone.

Last edited:
I thought Knightsbridge straight away, I LOVE that bag! I was stalking a small one on evilbay last week but lost out, now I'm deffo banned what with my forthcoming birthday treat and all (which I love even more than Knightsbridge!) but it's absolutely a bag I'll consider again in the future.