Name/RRP/season of this CHANEL?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies, I'm new to the forum :smile:

Anyway could you please help me out with this Chanel bag: (pic courtesy of eBay)

[​IMG]

I'd like to know the name of it, its RRP and the season it came from + other relevant info?

I believe it was a limited edition...

All help is appreciated! Thanks! :biggrin::P

2. As I remember that it is about 02-03 season item. But I don't know the name of this bag

3. OMG I am watching this item I love this bag, might have to BUY It NOW

4. What a cute print!

5. Well ladies - I actually won the auction!!! :biggrin:

I am pretty sure it is authentic :smile: The seller is highfashionx, a reputable seller from what I know, (a member of MPRS) and I dont think i'd ever see this style of bag being faked!
    I'm so glad! To be honest - it's actually my very first chanel :love::shame:
    Even though you would assume I'd buy a classic one for my first Chanel - i thought this one is more appropriate for my age! :yes::P (being under 20) :shame:

So ladies - I'll post pics of my new baby when it arrives! :biggrin:

And for now - if you could find out info on it (eg name/rrp) - that would be fantastic! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice