Name of this hobo?

Jan 20, 2007
Hi, can you please help me with the name of a BV hobo from within the last year that has a single strap with a belt buckle on the top of the strap and there are 3 compartments to the bag - 2 open compartments and I believe the center one has a zipper. It retailed for over $3k. I checked the Style Reference section but couldn't find it. Thank you!:shrugs:

Hi, can you please help me with the name of a BV hobo from within the last year that has a single strap with a belt buckle on the top of the strap and there are 3 compartments to the bag - 2 open compartments and I believe the center one has a zipper. It retailed for over $3k. I checked the Style Reference section but couldn't find it. Thank you!:shrugs:

there is a bag called the roma with three compartments. i think it had two straps though.... picture below

if you do a search on this forum for roma you should be able to find other pix of it. the other bag like this is the capri, but i think that just has the one compartment

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...ad0d162f-bd92-481f-a451-5b7b92176df1&page=all

Attachments

• Roma.jpg
    Roma.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 55
The Roma would not be the hobo shape, though. A hobo bag has the sides sloping up to the handle, as if a hobo (traveling bum) carried his stuff in a large piece of cloth with the corners tied together and slung over his shoulder.

I think the bag you're looking for may not be a true hobo but another style. I'll look around and see what I can find.

Is this close to what you are looking for? I think it's called an accordian bag.
http://www.bluefly.com/Bottega-Vene...en-shoulder-bag/cat20428/300629101/detail.fly

Last edited:
^Yes! That's the one! Thank you! What is this bag called? The linked page calls it a "shoulder bag" but I've noticed that BV bags often have their own names. Does this one have a name? Thanks for everyones help!

^Yes! That's the one! Thank you! What is this bag called? The linked page calls it a "shoulder bag" but I've noticed that BV bags often have their own names. Does this one have a name? Thanks for everyones help!

The bag you are referencing does not have a name.

I will tell you that is available in the US Market in Black and Off-white.

This bag debuted SS08 - it is also available in a smaller size.

Thanks, Bryan.

To OP: Some BV bags have official names, many do not. The Spring/Summer 2008 catalog doesn't have a name for it. The style # for the large is: 192931, smaller is: 192933. The catalog showed it in several colors, but they may be sold out-Colonial, Aurora, Lotus, Marble.