Name of Color for Trophy Satchel

Leeleerae

Jan 7, 2009
Hi Ladies! Can someone tell me the name of this purple? I bought this at the HH sample sale and haven't seen other items in the same purple. Is this a color they have made bags in in the past??

Sorry about the not so great picture....

Attachments

• hhtrophy.jpg
    hhtrophy.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 143
I remember it being called Iris Shine in GB's visit to the SS10 show last fall in NYC. But lately it's been referred to as Lilac Shine in our convos... not sure why the switch, but it's the same color. GREAT score, Leelee! The LS looks AMAZing IRL!!!!

I remember it being called Iris Shine in GB's visit to the SS10 show last fall in NYC. But lately it's been referred to as Lilac Shine in our convos... not sure why the switch, but it's the same color. GREAT score, Leelee! The LS looks AMAZing IRL!!!!

Yes! This is exactly what popped into my head first, but all I could think was I've been reading Lilac lately. I wonder what HH called it at the sample sale in Chicago? Anyone know?

...I think they called it lilac there...

I was too busy being stunned by its beauty and sheer awesomeness to hear much of anything inside that den of handbags and dreams!

TBH, I really like the way the bag looks, but there are so many pockets that it would drive me nuts. I'm the kind of person that would put something in one of the pockets, go insane looking for it an hour later, give up and then find it randomly 3 months later.

Wasn't there both lilac and iris? I thought the iris was more of a pinky color, and then the lilac was more purply....like the photo....idk but that's what i thought...

I think you may be right Ms P, because I seem to remember a quite bright pink-ish colour with a touch of mauve in those photos of Gingey's. As well as the more blue-based Lilac. A-hunting I shall go!