Name my new little friend raffle for kelly Caleche sample!

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Here is a sweet little box which arrived today...My new little friend is waiting inside and he needs a name........ Please post your name ideas and the winner will recieve a Kelly Caleche sample Wahoo!!! Let's get started!!!Here is the box>>>>

Attachments

• Horsey 008.jpg
    Horsey 008.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Horsey 009.jpg
    Horsey 009.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 50
Here is with his new friend...he's seems so shy..must be because when the little Beaver ( Buddy) asked his name..he didn't know what to say... PLEASE HELP him he needs a name! So:woohoo: come on help an equine out....

Attachments

• Horsey 027.jpg
    Horsey 027.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Horsey 028.jpg
    Horsey 028.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 123
Hi Ghosty Very good name....Thank you for entering... he's so cute made out of VL and box calf..... Look at his sweet real horse hair tail.... Totally love him!

This might be a bit formal, but...

I just finished reading Suetonius' The Twelve Caesars in which he describes Caligula's horse "Incitatus":

"To prevent Incitatus, his favourite horse, from growing restive he always picketed the neighbour-hood with troops on the day before the races, ordering them to enforce absolute silence. Incitatus owned a marble stable, an ivory stall, and a jewelled collar; also a house, furniture, and slaves - to provide suitable entertainment for guests whom Caligula invited in its name. It is said that he even planned to award Incitatus a consulship."

Your new friend will surely live an equivalent life, methinks! Inside a VN HAC is even nicer than a marble stable and ivory stall. :smile:

Mr. Ed...AHAHHAHAHAHA :biggrin:

SO CAN I PLEASE TELL YOU...that I would sell my soul to get a beaver...because I graduated from Oregon State University (home of the Beavers!!!) and Oregon is the Beaver State :biggrin: OMG. I need the Beav. He's so freakin cute!!!! Someone help :roflmfao: