Name my new little friend raffle for kelly Caleche sample!

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
AB Ranch Montana USA
Here is a sweet little box which arrived today...My new little friend is waiting inside and he needs a name........ Please post your name ideas and the winner will recieve a Kelly Caleche sample Wahoo!!! Let's get started!!!Here is the box>>>>

Attachments

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Yeah! Doc...so cute!!!!:woohoo:

OK..I am thinking he looks like "Walker" it just came to me:upsidedown:

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
AB Ranch Montana USA
Hi Ghosty Very good name....Thank you for entering... he's so cute made out of VL and box calf..... Look at his sweet real horse hair tail.... Totally love him!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Ok, my son saw your new little friend he called him "Patches" so I just had to post it. It's really cute btw!!!

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
This might be a bit formal, but...

I just finished reading Suetonius' The Twelve Caesars in which he describes Caligula's horse "Incitatus":

"To prevent Incitatus, his favourite horse, from growing restive he always picketed the neighbour-hood with troops on the day before the races, ordering them to enforce absolute silence. Incitatus owned a marble stable, an ivory stall, and a jewelled collar; also a house, furniture, and slaves - to provide suitable entertainment for guests whom Caligula invited in its name. It is said that he even planned to award Incitatus a consulship."

Your new friend will surely live an equivalent life, methinks! Inside a VN HAC is even nicer than a marble stable and ivory stall. :smile:

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
Mr. Ed...AHAHHAHAHAHA :biggrin:

SO CAN I PLEASE TELL YOU...that I would sell my soul to get a beaver...because I graduated from Oregon State University (home of the Beavers!!!) and Oregon is the Beaver State :biggrin: OMG. I need the Beav. He's so freakin cute!!!! Someone help :roflmfao:

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
Im going to suggest Bugsy or Bugger (lol) because he reminds me of my pony. He is adorable!! "stable" him with pride :smile: