Name Me If You Can--my new arrived paddy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies, my new arrived paddy is here! :party:

It is my first paddy and I just love love love it! I felt in love at the first sight: its color is much more beautiful than it is in pics, just like the very very light latte:love:. Besides, it is so yummy and squishy...:tender:

Well, anybody know the official name of the color? It doesn't has a pink undertone in it, but rather cream beige. Guesses are welcome!:flowers:

I would like to thank everybody that helped me in the chloe forum. Without the help from you warmhearted ladies, I could never learned so much and got such a nice paddy. You are engels! :heart:

The engels are:lol:: sratsey, elongreach, Cielo Azul, aerin, chicky, +sonja+, hmwe46, Roxane, chloe-babe, lordguinny, Audrey, winona77, NWpurselover, TRAVIS2006, ikaesmallz and jag. Did I forget someone? :sweatdrop:

creampaddy1.jpg creampaddy9.jpg creampaddy12.jpg creampaddy10.jpg creampaddy11.jpg
  2. oooh, i don't know.. but is it the 2006 creme?

Congrats on your new paddy.

3. Thanks D&G! Oh, I forgot to mention, it is a 2005 bag. :idea:

4. Oh she is beautiful! Congratulations! The leather looks great! Ok names- that is tough. Need to think on this one!

5. Dolphinsmile you have one beautiful bag! I am so happy this worked out for you after all your attempts.
    Hmm, an 05 ivory color that is not pinkish? I cannot figure that one out either.

6. It's of The Super Magnificent Dolphinsmile!!!!

I just raised a thread from iluvbags earlier over summer. She had a bag that looks just
    like yours and was trying to sell it on eBay. Curious if there is any connection!! LOL

7. Dolphinsmile your new paddy is incredible! :nuts::love: I love the leather and color! As for a name guess, since it's an early 2005 bag, could it be Vanilla? Or what about Sable? Whatever it's called it's GORGEOUS! :yahoo: Such a great find!!! CONGRATS!!!!

8. I have no idea what the color name is, but she is lovely against the red roses! Congrats!

9. ...Absolutely gorgeous bag...!!! :love: Once again; congrats Dolphinsmile! :flowers: You really got a treasure, enjoy it!

I'm agreeing with Audrey and guessing it's vanilla as it is a creme shade I've never seen before, it's cute like a cream candy :drool:

10. LOL @ engels!!!:lol:
    Dolphin, you're so sweet!!:flowers: :love:

I'm loving your bag, she really is a beauty - CONGRATS - i only wish i knew the colour!

Wouldn't it be much simpler if Chloe put colour codes/names in their bags...?:yes:

11. Honey, I think you have got the VERY first colour that was released. The March 2005 Vanilla :yahoo: . Its a rare bag, the very first colour to be seen in the paddy, Tan was released a few weeks later. I had this bag and I am convinced it is the same :yes:

12. ^^^ Oooooh how exciting!!:yahoo: :nuts:

13. What a beauty she is! Hmm, definitely not the tan. Could've passed for the creme '06 from the pics but since you mentioned '05 i'd say maybe sable. i dont think it's the craie b/c in pics, the craie looks much lighter, am i right winona77? :graucho:

14. C-B, do you have any pics leftover?!?! I'd love to see your vanilla. :yes: And I have to ask: how could you part with it?!?! :confused1:

Dolphinsmile's bag is really TFD!!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice