Name for Chanel "small" bag in Cruise Collection Fall 2012

luxluna

Apr 22, 2012
Hi, I walked into Chanel yesterday and saw the most adorable, classy looking little bag from the cruise collection! The small lil' thing costs about $2400 to $2600 (I can't be sure as I converted from my local currency) The Chanel SA told me the "little bag" is part of the seasonal cruise collection for Fall 2012 and it is really rare to have Chanel "pochettes" that have adjustable chain straps. I can wear it 3 ways and they all look cute!!! I can't find a picture from the official website and have no name to it.

I forgot to ask for the name of the bag. It comes in white, black, gold and blue. This will be my first Chanel purchase..

Hi, I walked into Chanel yesterday and saw the most adorable, classy looking little bag from the cruise collection! The small lil' thing costs about $2400 to $2600 (I can't be sure as I converted from my local currency) The Chanel SA told me the "little bag" is part of the seasonal cruise collection for Fall 2012 and it is really rare to have Chanel "pochettes" that have adjustable chain straps. I can wear it 3 ways and they all look cute!!! I can't find a picture from the official website and have no name to it.

I forgot to ask for the name of the bag. It comes in white, black, gold and blue. This will be my first Chanel purchase..

Is it this?
Chanel-Bags-Cruise-2013-w12.jpg

So I believe the crown cc is the name of the bag I posted...but i guess its not the one you're after. The search continues...

Thanks, NicoletteRN. I would ask the SA again if I am popping by the store but not anytime this week. I don't have a card to the SA who served me too. I am so new to Chanel.. I think I have fallen in :heart: with the brand.

From what your describing it sounds like the Rita, it's quite a small bag, very pretty with it's square shape and can be worn over the shoulder, crossbody and hand held.

The Rita that I saw was gold and I believe it came in black, possibly other colours but I'm not sure. It also came in a larger size, if I had more time I would post links but I have a meeting scheduled in 5 mins!

Do a search under Rita and you should find photo's of it! You could also ring your Chanel boutique and describe what the bag looked like that you were shown and an SA should be able to help you. Good Luck!

From what your describing it sounds like the Rita, it's quite a small bag, very pretty with it's square shape and can be worn over the shoulder, crossbody and hand held.

The Rita that I saw was gold and I believe it came in black, possibly other colours but I'm not sure. It also came in a larger size, if I had more time I would post links but I have a meeting scheduled in 5 mins!

Do a search under Rita and you should find photo's of it! You could also ring your Chanel boutique and describe what the bag looked like that you were shown and an SA should be able to help you. Good Luck!

Thanks very much! The Rita..! I'd do a search now.. :heart: