Name A couple Of Things Friends, Family,Husbands or Boyfriends Tease You About ?

1. My Husband teasers me all the time,because i like to hang out in my closet read,listen to music and sometimes i fall asleep in there. :rolleyes:

What are you teased about ?

2. All the bags, shoes and jewelry I buy! :nuts:

3. My shopping obsession.

4. I sleep with a little pillow. I can't sleep with out it, and when I lose it in the middle of the night - I wake up in a sort of panic :smile:

5. My clumsiness.

6. The handbag thing...and the whole shopping thing.:shame: :lol:

7. The whole purse thing, when I twirl my hair, how much I read, my obsession with BBQ chips, my Coca Cola addiction

8. I am the world's biggest klutz - if we are in a store and he hears something falls its always, "what did you do?" I now say it wasn't me before he asks. That is if it wasn't me:shame:

9. My handbag obsession.
    and well only my husband knows but I still have a blankie - its beat up and falling apart but I really cant sleep without it. :shame: Yea he makes fun of my pretty bad about it. But when you fall in love with me you get the whole package. :nuts:

10. My accent but I know that they're only joking, so I laugh with them.....:smile:

11. everyone tease me about shopping and my clothes

my family teases me about fast food

12. My handbag obsession, my shoe obsession and my starbucks obsession ;)

13. Now that I am preggo, he teases me about my eating habits, but he thinks it's cute. He says I can eat whatever I want, hehe.

14. my little pillow i had since baby, it's practically flat but still had my old pillow cases. i can't sleep overnight without it.
    my skinny body but a fat tummy
    i read my book out loud in the closet
    my shopping habits

15. My husband, friends and family always tease me with my clumsiness...
    no matter how flat the surface is I still manage to trip... you can just imagine me on stairs and uneven floor.:shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice