Name 3 Facts About Yourself That No One Would Guess!

amanda said:
1. I got a perfect 800 on the verbal section of my SAT in high school - but i'm normally really embarassed to tell people.
2. when i eat a cookie, a sandwich, or any self-contained food that you eat from your hand, i have to eat all around the edges before i eat the middle.
3. i cannot sleep unless the sheets, blankets, and pillows on my bed are perfectly straight, not bunched up, and either tucked under the end of the mattress or under my feet. because of this, my boyfriend and i have to use two separate blankets, because he likes to make a mess of his.

I do the same thing with my sandwiches! (but that's because it's one of my many ocd things)

1. i organize my closet by the type of clothes and then within each section i hang them by color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, white, black)
2. until middle school the people at the hospital near my house knew my parents because my sisters and i would go to the emergency room so much (we're so clumsy haha)
3. i lost my last baby tooth in 8th grade...*sigh* i hate braces...

amanda said:
2. when i eat a cookie, a sandwich, or any self-contained food that you eat from your hand, i have to eat all around the edges before i eat the middle.

i do the same thing! sandwiches, reese's peanut butter cups, etc.

true_blue_gal said:
3. I get scared when I think about the movie Ju-on aka the (original) Grudge.

Totally! I saw it in holland,and went back to my room on the fourth floor of the house and tried to sleep with the attic in the room. ick*

- I met my husband online.:shame: I was on this campus website when i was in school, that my friend told me to join so I could be on her friends list, it was christmas break and I was bored. I'm sure glad I did tho.

- I don't believe in God, but I pray/talk to him all the time asking him to help the poor litle babies in puppy mills, and stuff like that.

- I have a hard time getting to sleep at night, it can take me hours, I have a weak bladder and usually have to p about 5 times before i can finally rest. It sucks.

1. When people first meet me, I seem really, really proper and polite. I hear "prissy" used to describe me. But once I get comfortable with you, I swear like a sailor! My boyfriends are always shocked the first time they hear a string of swear words come out in my high-pitched girly voice!

2. My girlfriends are all blonde. It's so strange, I call them my Barbie Collection!

3. I looooooooooooooooove this smilie! :smile: Okay, that you probably could've guessed.

As for me
1) I agree with the others, I love talking to myself. Not long conversations, but you know, I ask myself a question,and I answer them!
2) Like what Amanda does, on sandwiches, I eat everything around the edges, or the crust first, then I eat the middle.
3)I can never watch scary movies in the theaters. I get way toooo scare.

1. I was valedictorian of my high school class.
2. I get great pleasure out of spotting homonym confusion and excessive use of the grocer's apostrophe.
3. A college friend and I are in the preliminary steps of starting our own makeup line.

1) When I was a kid I was obsessed with dinosaurs - I even had a collection.

2) - Thank God I'm not the only one - I also talk to myself, all the time.

3) I'm a total shipper - every TV show I watch has some relationship that I'm always gunning for. Started with The X-Files, and now I can't stop. On a related note, I'm also addicted to fanfiction.:shame:

- I'm adopted.
- I got to see penguins in their natural habitat at the southern tip of South America
- I sing old time country songs on the guitar, like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash etc.

1.I wear third teeth.In the past 5 years I almost lost all my teeth through a weird immune deficiency desease. I was living more at my dentist then at home and had always tooth ache.Now I pee my pants when I just hear the word dentist.
2. I'm a pain patient because of No.1 an oral surgeon damaged my trigeminus so I've constant face pain. I hate other pain patients who complain all the time and roll in selfpity and support groups!! That's why I prefer pb-it's fun here!!
3.I can't read Steven King before I go to bedbecause it gives me nightmares! Secretely I believe that there can be "things" out there:smile:

I wash my hands quite alot...(not to the point of obsession ..) but I can't stand it when my hands feel icky in anyway!

I too am scared to death of the dentist!! I go every 3 months to get my teeth cleaned and I HATE IT. (AND to add insult to injury I have had a BAD toothache all weekend and had an emergency appt. yesterday morning so the Dr. could put me on antibiotics and vicodin (for the pain) and then I get to have my very first root canal on the same damn tooth that I had a filling on 4 months ago (my second ever!) so its been a great weekend....

I also like my house straight ALWAYS. I keep a clean place (with help) and my closets are organized by color, shoes too. My friends open them and go wow.....

1) My best time is at the end of the day.. at night when i start crying lonely..:sad:
(oh yes and i talk to myself during that.. but voiceless that is.. just inside of me.. lots and lots or conversations!)

2) I never dyed my hair ever!! (i am 24!!) and dont think i will ever do!! i like to be natuaral as i am!! :shame:

3) i have LOTS LOTS of meaningless stuff that i held from childhood and above.. just because they carry a memory of some type.. I am trying to let go of the "junk!" type though! :blink:

1. When I was 4 I stuck an M&M up my nose. My parents couldn't get it out but by the time we got to the hospital it had melted. We always say, "M&M's melt in your nose not in your hands".

2. My life is truly like a sitcom and I write my own blog about it so that I can get a laugh whenever I'm in a pissy mood.

3. I have PMS 3 weeks out of every month. At least.