***Naked and her Loubies…a Collection***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I figured it was that time to start a collection thread. My love for Louboutins began in October of 2008, right before the Saks sale madness. I’m grateful to all of the lovely tPFers I have met along the way, and hope to meet some of you in person some day!

Now…let’s begin!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Please wait to post comments until the end. Don’t worry, it won’t take long!)

2. It was madness at the Saks sale, I didn’t know what to do. The presale was going but I didn’t have a Saks card?! How on earth would I get my beloved shoes! Luckily the lovely evolkatie was there to help! Her SA presaled these for me even though I didn’t have a Saks card and I was over the moon!! :smile:

Unfortunately they have since lost one of their studs and I am going through the painstaking process of trying to get more from CL. :sad:

May I present: Pewter Scissor Girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. My next pair was complete lovely surprise. I was dying for these from the Saks sale also but I could not find them. One morning authenticplease PMed me that she was going to return her pair and that I could get them! I was ecstatic! I got them for an amazing deal and they are still one of my favorite running around pairs.

Purple Laminato Ron Rons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. After my two sale finds a third pair didn’t enter my hands until January. I saw carlinha’s reveal of her purple lizard VPs and I thought they were the most beautiful shoes I had ever seen. A while after she got them I figured I would email Horatio, you know, just for research purposes. They probably wouldn’t have my size anyway, right?? WRONG, ALL WRONG! They had a pair and it was my size. After debating and debating whether I could actually in my right mind spend this much on shoes (and some pushing from Jet Set Go) I got them. And boy am I glad I did. They are perfect.

Purple Lizard VPs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. In February, we all found out that Msr. Louboutin would be doing a signing at the SCP Boutique! I was so excited but there was no way I would be able to go. :crybaby: I emailed the boutique and asked if I could buy a pair and Msr. could sign them. I already knew which pair I would get if they said yes. They said yes and I anxiously waited for them to arrive, while enjoying all of the lovely pictures and stories from the tPF ladies that got to meet him. When they arrived, I couldn’t have asked for more. He signed them perfectly.

Turquoise Suede Ron Rons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. #6 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    In May, I jumped on the bandwagon for this shoe (late again as usual). I didn’t know if there were any available anymore, or where to look. The lovely carlinha :heart: said she would help contact Madison and Horatio for me. I was HOPING I could get a pair that looked just the way I wanted but I didn’t know if it would be possible. Carlinha BBMed me and said … “Naked, I just emailed you pictures of what they have … go look NOW!” I opened the email and there they were! The shoes, and just as I had wanted them! She went on to tell me ”Naked, you need to CALL RIGHT NOW! GET OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD! NOW!"

I did, and they arrived and I couldn’t have been happier!

Cate Trash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Of course, I kept saying “After I get this pair, I’m done for a while”. Of course CL ladies cannot be sedated. I became OBSESSED with these. Totally engrossed in finding them. After hearing about the crazy size issues I was stumped at what size to get, but the search began. Carlinha, Savvy, and I called EVERYWHERE. All of the London stores and boutiques, the French Boutiques, Canada stores and they were no where to be found in my size. There was a 39.5 left at NAP however with the sizing issues we were certain they would be huge! I decided, why not try them out?! I can always return. Well, they were received and ACTUALLY FIT! I was so excited! (of course my wallet wasn’t) but finally the search was over. My dear carlinha didn’t end up getting them due to a ridiculous mistake made by the London boutique ... but her Altadamas are equally gorgeous and look amazing on her.

Grey Python Nabuck Biancas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Next was a pair I was looking at on Ebay for quite a while. They were relisted a couple times and I knew I would be so sad if they sold to someone else but me. Of course, I needed the obligatory enabling from my dear friend Savvy! She said, just these, you need them. When will you get another pair? Very good point. I pulled the trigger and I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were in real life. I wear this pair all the time and it’s like disco balls on my feet! Love it.

Grey Suede Yoyo Strass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. This pair is an UHG that I had been looking for since the first SATC movie came out. I walked in the door one night after work and got a frantic BBM from carlinha. The shoes! They are on eBay … in your size! BIN! Goooooooo! I tried to boot up my computer but Windows update was running! I ran across the hall to the business center my apartment ... logged onto eBay with lightening fast speed and bought them! I couldn’t be happier that she messaged me because I don’t know if I would have seen them otherwise!

Multicolor Glitter NPs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. This pair I have something special in mind for (dum, dum, da, dum) :smile: When I called to get them I was ready and prepared to pay full price, and lo and behold they were on SALE!

Pink Satin Bow T Dorcet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. This pair was a bit of a pain. I originally bought a size 39 but realized they are just toe crushers! I knew I need a half size bigger … but with the sales in full swing I knew they would be long gone! One Sunday night before Christmas the lovely tpfer Christine PMed me saying NM had the 39.5! I called a couple days later and they had them! Only one problem …. They could only find the RIGHT SHOE! I waited for two weeks in agony hoping they would find them! They did!

Grey Flannel Lady Page

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #12 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Another beautiful pair found by the lovely carlinha. She is a wiz at finding the most beautiful pairs! And even better at enabling to get them! I LOVE wearing these … they make me feel so special!

Barbie Pink Patent Biancas :love: :cloud9: :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. After banana-rama hit tPF I knew I NEEDED these … and karwoods banana thread pushed me over the edge … and viola! Here they are!

Lavender Patent Banana (ps..best shoe name ever)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. and finally … my last pair for a while … the amazing! the wonderful!

Cosmo Python Titi! (giggle giggle)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Now after collection all of these gorgeous beauties you really need to show them off! As the finale of my collection thread … here is my new shoe display cabinet!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed it!