***Naked and her Loubies…a Collection***

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I figured it was that time to start a collection thread. My love for Louboutins began in October of 2008, right before the Saks sale madness. I’m grateful to all of the lovely tPFers I have met along the way, and hope to meet some of you in person some day!

Now…let’s begin!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Please wait to post comments until the end. Don’t worry, it won’t take long!)

2. It was madness at the Saks sale, I didn’t know what to do. The presale was going but I didn’t have a Saks card?! How on earth would I get my beloved shoes! Luckily the lovely evolkatie was there to help! Her SA presaled these for me even though I didn’t have a Saks card and I was over the moon!! :smile:

Unfortunately they have since lost one of their studs and I am going through the painstaking process of trying to get more from CL. :sad:

May I present: Pewter Scissor Girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. My next pair was complete lovely surprise. I was dying for these from the Saks sale also but I could not find them. One morning authenticplease PMed me that she was going to return her pair and that I could get them! I was ecstatic! I got them for an amazing deal and they are still one of my favorite running around pairs.

Purple Laminato Ron Rons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. After my two sale finds a third pair didn’t enter my hands until January. I saw carlinha’s reveal of her purple lizard VPs and I thought they were the most beautiful shoes I had ever seen. A while after she got them I figured I would email Horatio, you know, just for research purposes. They probably wouldn’t have my size anyway, right?? WRONG, ALL WRONG! They had a pair and it was my size. After debating and debating whether I could actually in my right mind spend this much on shoes (and some pushing from Jet Set Go) I got them. And boy am I glad I did. They are perfect.

Purple Lizard VPs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. In February, we all found out that Msr. Louboutin would be doing a signing at the SCP Boutique! I was so excited but there was no way I would be able to go. :crybaby: I emailed the boutique and asked if I could buy a pair and Msr. could sign them. I already knew which pair I would get if they said yes. They said yes and I anxiously waited for them to arrive, while enjoying all of the lovely pictures and stories from the tPF ladies that got to meet him. When they arrived, I couldn’t have asked for more. He signed them perfectly.

Turquoise Suede Ron Rons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. #6 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    In May, I jumped on the bandwagon for this shoe (late again as usual). I didn’t know if there were any available anymore, or where to look. The lovely carlinha :heart: said she would help contact Madison and Horatio for me. I was HOPING I could get a pair that looked just the way I wanted but I didn’t know if it would be possible. Carlinha BBMed me and said … “Naked, I just emailed you pictures of what they have … go look NOW!” I opened the email and there they were! The shoes, and just as I had wanted them! She went on to tell me ”Naked, you need to CALL RIGHT NOW! GET OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD! NOW!"

I did, and they arrived and I couldn’t have been happier!

Cate Trash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Of course, I kept saying “After I get this pair, I’m done for a while”. Of course CL ladies cannot be sedated. I became OBSESSED with these. Totally engrossed in finding them. After hearing about the crazy size issues I was stumped at what size to get, but the search began. Carlinha, Savvy, and I called EVERYWHERE. All of the London stores and boutiques, the French Boutiques, Canada stores and they were no where to be found in my size. There was a 39.5 left at NAP however with the sizing issues we were certain they would be huge! I decided, why not try them out?! I can always return. Well, they were received and ACTUALLY FIT! I was so excited! (of course my wallet wasn’t) but finally the search was over. My dear carlinha didn’t end up getting them due to a ridiculous mistake made by the London boutique ... but her Altadamas are equally gorgeous and look amazing on her.

Grey Python Nabuck Biancas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Next was a pair I was looking at on Ebay for quite a while. They were relisted a couple times and I knew I would be so sad if they sold to someone else but me. Of course, I needed the obligatory enabling from my dear friend Savvy! She said, just these, you need them. When will you get another pair? Very good point. I pulled the trigger and I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were in real life. I wear this pair all the time and it’s like disco balls on my feet! Love it.

Grey Suede Yoyo Strass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. This pair is an UHG that I had been looking for since the first SATC movie came out. I walked in the door one night after work and got a frantic BBM from carlinha. The shoes! They are on eBay … in your size! BIN! Goooooooo! I tried to boot up my computer but Windows update was running! I ran across the hall to the business center my apartment ... logged onto eBay with lightening fast speed and bought them! I couldn’t be happier that she messaged me because I don’t know if I would have seen them otherwise!

Multicolor Glitter NPs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. This pair I have something special in mind for (dum, dum, da, dum) :smile: When I called to get them I was ready and prepared to pay full price, and lo and behold they were on SALE!

Pink Satin Bow T Dorcet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. This pair was a bit of a pain. I originally bought a size 39 but realized they are just toe crushers! I knew I need a half size bigger … but with the sales in full swing I knew they would be long gone! One Sunday night before Christmas the lovely tpfer Christine PMed me saying NM had the 39.5! I called a couple days later and they had them! Only one problem …. They could only find the RIGHT SHOE! I waited for two weeks in agony hoping they would find them! They did!

Grey Flannel Lady Page

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #12 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Another beautiful pair found by the lovely carlinha. She is a wiz at finding the most beautiful pairs! And even better at enabling to get them! I LOVE wearing these … they make me feel so special!

Barbie Pink Patent Biancas :love: :cloud9: :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. After banana-rama hit tPF I knew I NEEDED these … and karwoods banana thread pushed me over the edge … and viola! Here they are!

Lavender Patent Banana (ps..best shoe name ever)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. and finally … my last pair for a while … the amazing! the wonderful!

Cosmo Python Titi! (giggle giggle)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Now after collection all of these gorgeous beauties you really need to show them off! As the finale of my collection thread … here is my new shoe display cabinet!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed it!