***Naked and her Loubies…a Collection***

K, it's about time you have posted a thread of your CL collection! You are waaaaay overdue, BUT the wait was so worth it!!! I love all the cute stories that went with every single one of your purchases. Ahem! And I am honored to know that I was the one that gave you the 'push' to buy your lavender Banana purchase:cutesy:

I love all your CLs! Every single pair is GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on a beautiful collection!

Beautiful collection, naked! I've been waiting to see a collection thread from you! The purple lizard VP is my favorite :love: and I think the pink Bow T Dorcet looks amazing on you- it will make a gorgeous wedding shoe.

Naked! Every pair has such personality! Your color choices are breathtaking. I love, love, love each and every shoe and their display case!! GORGEOUS! :love:

Yeah, a naked collection thread!!! They are all total fabulousness, I especially adore those Titis and the python biancas and the lizard VPs! You wear them all so well!

Well, it is about time!!! I am so happy to finally see your amazing collection thread. Each pair is special and wonderful. I feel like I have been there with you for so many of them. Your display cabinet is awesome and a special tribute to all your beautiful finds. Your titis are absolutely dreamy-a perfect new addition to an always breathtaking collection.

Oh Naked, what a wonderful collection thread! I love the thought and 'strategy' you have included with each shoe revealed:cutesy:

You have such a diverse collection and I love the color!

Your collection thread was worth the wait, because it is so darned gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting it and providing the narratives to go along. K, you rock!

Naked I have been looking forward to seeing your collection thread, and believe me you DO NOT disappoint!!!! Every pair is just incredible, you have a little bit of everything!! Seriously girl, just fabulous!!! :nuts:

I knew you had a gorgeous collection! Thank you for sharing not just pictures of the shoes themselves, but the stories that go along with the shoes. Each pair is truly special and displayed beautifully and look fab on you!

Naked you have a beautiful collection :biggrin: My favourites are still the barbie pink bianca's they are gorgeous! Can't wait for this thread to be updated :smile: