***Naked and her Loubies…a Collection***

Naked I don't have the words to describe how beautiful your collection is!! :faint: Each and every pair is stunning distinctive!! It was well worth the wait!! Thank you so much for sharing! :flowers:

Every last pair is beautiful!!! I love them all, seriously!! I have the Titi's on my list for a month's purchase!!

Hmmm.... Sounds like I need to give Carlinha my BBM pin, although we are the same size! lol

Yayyyyyyyyy! FINALLY! I have been waiting so long for this one! They are all so different and such amazing choices! I love all of the colours! A truly stunning collection! :love:

I die I die I die! :faint:

naked, so many of us have been waiting for these and you have not disappointed one bit! I loveeeee all the colors!:cloud9: You really have an amazing collection! :nuts:

Omg, naked, your collection is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!! :love: :drool: I would LOVE to own your barbie pink Biancas :cloud9:, grey suede yoyo strass :girlsigh:, pink satin bow T dorcet (and they will be perfect for... you know! :-p), turquoise suede Ron Rons, etc.!! :nuts: Every pair looks so beautiful on you!! :love: The display cabinet is soo nice... I'd love one of those!! :smile: Thanks for sharing some overdue eye candy!! :flowers:

K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i :heart: you very much and i :heart: your collection even more! :P reading the stories behind each pair brought back such fun memories, and tears to my eyes....:smooch:

remember the trashes??? THE YELLOW CAB!!! :nuts: THE NETTING!!!!! :lolots:

and the grey python bianca fiasco... and the barbie pink biancas :love:

this collection is so special to me because i find it parallels mine (if not the same exact shoe, the same style or the same colors), we have very similar taste, and it makes me so happy thinking i played some small role in shaping your collection as it is.

:heart: you and i can't wait for LV! 2011 baby!

Last edited:
OMG sweetness!!! I've been waiting for your collection thread and you did not disappoint! I love all the stories that go along with each shoe! I love the shoes too! :love:

yay K, it's even more fantastic than i thouhgt it would be!!!! :hugs: i think if mister naked is not back with you then a trip to los angeles in july is in order...:whistle:

Every last pair is beautiful!!! I love them all, seriously!! I have the Titi's on my list for a month's purchase!!

Hmmm.... Sounds like I need to give Carlinha my BBM pin, although we are the same size! lol

hehe i'll take your BBM number hun! eventhough we are the same size, we don't necessarily always want the same thing! :hugs:

:nuts::nuts:

naked, you certainly didn't disappoint and it was well worth the wait! thank you so much for this unbelievable collection thread. the stories with each picture indicate just how special each shoe is to you and i just LOVE that! you have some of the most coveted shoes in your collection. WOW!! i couldn't pick a favorite if i had to ... they're all stunning. the cabinet is beautiful as well. CONGRATULATIONS!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: