***Naked and her Loubies…a Collection***

K, you're collection is absolutely awesome!!! :ps: i love each pair, and how you put so much thought into them!! they all look beautiful on you! :heart: and carlinha is such an angel! great teamwork! :ghi5:

:faint: :drool: :love: I ADORE your beautiful and diverse collection naked!!

I'm so happy you got your collection thread up and going and I die when I look at your LP's, Titis (giggle :P ), Bow T's, well every pair really. Love the little stories behind every shoe too.

Naked you have such a divine collection! Each pair is so special and beautiful. My absolute favorites are the Nabuck Python Biancas.... they are absolutely TDF. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them all with us!

nico - I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!
fashion - thank you!
kett - thank you for your sweet comment!
star - thank you! the titi is one of my favorite pairs! :heart:
chins - isn't the nabuck amazing! sooo soft :tender:
surly - now it's YOUR TURN!
natassha - thank you from the queen of Cls herself!
icecream - thank you!
elise - thank you sweety!
jimmy - do it do it do it!
meggy - thank you so much! i'm so happy you were able to get the bow ts also!
llgin - thanks!
shaine - thank you! I am grateful to have many lovely tPF friends! And big big congrats on the glitters, FINALLY!
karwood - thank you! i drool over your collection often!
rilo - thank you so much! I can't wait to see your wedding shoes on the day!
cts - thank you sweets!
louboutinNerd - thank you! I still adore your python dillians!
rdgldy - thank you! and i remember many nights of asking what you thought and the lovely enabling you provided! :hugs:
authentic - thank you! and you will always be my tPF angel with the ron rons! :smooch:
archy - thanks sweets! :heart:
drea - thank you!
nerdy - thank you my dear! You MUST stop posting because I am positively DROOLING over your pigalles! :faint:
leescah - thank you dahling!
louboutinlawyer - thank you! Love your avatar too ... I hope to own that pair one day
jonathan - thank you! and the shoes in your avatar :drool:
heychar - thanks! I don't know why ikea sells these as bookcases ... they are clearly shoecases! :graucho:
lavender - thank you so much! I often go drool over your collection :smile:
lorna - thanks! i'd say that's one of my favorites ... but they're all my favorites!!!
xsouzie - i haven't seen you around in a while! welcome back and thanks!
kuromi - girl, you have a gorgeous collection! thank you!
daisy - :blush: thank you so much! you are too sweet!
lilmissb - thank you my dear! TITIS!! (hehehehehe)
jetset - thank you! i'll never forget your wonderful enabling on the VPs, shoe twin!

Finally a collection thread. They all look amazing! I love the story behind each shoe, truly meant to be yours. I love your display cabinet also ;)

finallY....and it was well worth the wait! Your collection is fabulous and it looks like there's some space left over in the shoe cabinetry for your collection to grow!

OH.... MY......... GAAAAAAAAAAAA :faint::faint:

Naked... you have an extraordinary collection... the Nubuck Bianca's... the Lavendar Banana's...the Multi Glitter... the..the... :shocked:

Also..each and every beautiful pair looks as though it was made for your foot, you are a modern day Cinderella.

And the display case.... I. want. that!

Thank you SO much for sharing each and every pair... and the stories along the way.

:woohoo::woohoo: Yay!! I've been waiting for this collection thread and it was begtter than I even expected! You have such a diverse and amazing collection naked, and I love how you have them displayed. Thank you so much for sharing!

Naked, every single shoe in your collection is made more special by the story behind it. Thanks for sharing not just your CLs but your memories of them. I especially love your NP Multi glitter.

Respect to all the tPFers who helped you along the way of building up your amazing collection.