Naked 1, 2, or 3?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Arghhh....I'm facing the ultimate question in makeup. What to choose? I've been looking at Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow palettes and absolutely love all of them, but I only want to get one for now.

Should I go for the 1, 2, or 3? 1 being the original of course have all the coveted colors, but 3 is awesome too because I do enjoy soft pink colors for everyday, but want the occasional smokey colors only 1 and 2 can provide.

Please help!

Naked3-2.jpg nakedpalettes12and3ds.jpg
  2. I like the more " warm" colors in 1

3. I have all 3 plus the Naked Smoky. I'd say start with the original. It's the most versatile (IMHO) of all of the Naked palettes and has the widest range of shades.

4. It depends on if you like warm or cool tones. I have 1 and Iove it.

5. I'm liking 2..see lots of possibilities for day , evening & smoky eye

6. Thanks girls for all your inputs. I know this is such a modern woman problem. :smile::smile::smile:

I'd say I have warm skin tone, my veins are kind of green and I look better in gold jewelry. Gotta stop by Sephora and really try them out.

Previously, I use Chanel, YSL, Guerlain palettes and they work fine, but I quickly get tired of one palette and move on to the next.

Now, this Urban Decay Naked series look like so much fun and limitless possibilities. I also figured they would be great when I'm traveling and don't want to carry 2+ palettes in my cosmetic bag.

Brianaerin likes this.
  7. Your coloring sounds similar to mine. I have all 4 naked palettes and I'd say 1 is the most flattering. Really love naked smoky too but it's harder to create a day look.

8. I absolutely adore Naked 2- However anything Urban Decay is worth the splurge. Naked 1 & 3 are equally as great. I find that for me though, I like that I can go light- or darken it up a bit with the naked two. Naked 3 has more pinky peachy tones, and I really love those as well since I have super fair skin. I hope this helps! You really can't go wrong with any of these pallets! Let us know what you decide!

9. I prefer 1, but go with what suits your skin tone IMO

10. I think you would love the first one :smile: I am not a fan of the 3rd one, its way too pink for me and makes me look like I have pink eye :sad: . I regret buying the 3rd palette.

11. I have 1 & 3, I adore both of them but I think the original is the most versatile and it flatters most skin tones. And you can vary your looks more (less tonal difference in #3). However, I do really love #3, but I love rosy golden tones and they work well with my eye colour.

I don't think you'll regret either of them :smile:

12. I have Naked 1 and 2, and since getting 2 last December have been using that much more than 1. 1 is great for more brown eyeshadows and looks, but I find 2 more versatile and easy to use. I can create a range of looks, from taupe to copper to bronze, with Naked 2. I also prefer the lighter shades in 2 as a simple all over color. Half baked (which is also in 1), Chopper, Tease, Suspect, Pistol and YDK are great all over my lid. On the other hand, I would only use Sin, Half baked, Naked and Buck from Naked 1 all over. Because I prefer lighter looks, Naked 2 works better for me for daily use.

That said, Smog and Darkhorse from Naked 1 are my HG brown eyeshadows and I am so glad to have that palette. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but really think about what colors you see yourself using the most. :smile:

13. I have all three nakeds. One is my favorite. I NEVER use 3.

14. I use the Naked 3 the most because I love the rosey shades, but it's not my all-time favorite palette (that would be the LORAC pro)

15. I don't have any of them, but I always thought the rose gold collection was the nicest looking.