nailpolish color substitute? opi have you seen my limo?

^ Nope, not close. I have both and they are very different IRL.

I think it'll be VERY hard to find a dupe for HYSML?...it has a duochrome effect, and paired with the base color it's just a very unique polish. Sorry.

Here is a bottle pic, you will see why it's not easy to find a good substitute:

attachment.php

HYSML? has a silvery dark purple base while Side-Saddle has more of a brown-plum base. Also, Side-Saddle has gold glitter that is much more noticeable than HYSML?'s subtle green and magenta microglitter.

Attachments

• DSCN5074.JPG
    DSCN5074.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,037
I just bought a bottle yesterday on a site that Karman recommended... I can't remember the name.. have to go back to the thread.

Rimmel has a color really similar though.. that turns green/purple flashes.

i wanted to make a big order at 8ty8 but they didnt have have you seen my limo in stock. i was hoping there was a good like china glaze sub. thanks though!

Did you try head2toebeauty.com?? They have it in stock. IMO head2toe is so much better than 8ty8. 8ty8 has been having issues lately, not responding to emails, shipping wrong items, shipment missing items, tons of things out of stock, etc.

At the bottom of the page. $4.75.

http://www.head2toebeauty.com/nail_polishes/npo_opi1.htm

I see that you're from Canada, too. How much do they charge to ship to Canada? I added some things to my cart, but they keep saying that the shipping and handling charges will be added after. I don't want to place an order without first knowing the s&h prices.

Did you try head2toebeauty.com?? They have it in stock. IMO head2toe is so much better than 8ty8. 8ty8 has been having issues lately, not responding to emails, shipping wrong items, shipment missing items, tons of things out of stock, etc.

At the bottom of the page. $4.75.

http://www.head2toebeauty.com/nail_polishes/npo_opi1.htm

I already sent a reply to beautyinside, but for other Canadians' reference, here's the response to this question:

I see that you're from Canada, too. How much do they charge to ship to Canada? I added some things to my cart, but they keep saying that the shipping and handling charges will be added after. I don't want to place an order without first knowing the s&h prices.

You have the option to cancel your order if you don't like their S&H. They won't charge your CC until you have confirmed which shipping method you want.

I've ordered from them twice and paid $12 shipping for 10 bottles of polish. That was using USPS First Class, and Priority was something like $19.