Nail Wraps

1000004731.jpg
These are the Lilly & Fox Desert Sand set. This is about 6 days of wear. I don't think I've quite got the hang of it yet. I hate MLM, but I was getting frustrated with going to nail salons because my nails just kept getting more & more damaged. While these nail wraps aren't perfect I can at least use them to cover my nails while I try to grow some of the damage out.

These wraps look pretty good on you!
I tried some time ago the wraps by Maniko but I was not that happy with them because they did not fit my nails - I never thought my nails would be "wide". Next thing was that it only worked with longer nails as it was supposed to put it around the tip.
Perhaps I gave up too soon and should have tried another brand?

These wraps look pretty good on you!
I tried some time ago the wraps by Maniko but I was not that happy with them because they did not fit my nails - I never thought my nails would be "wide". Next thing was that it only worked with longer nails as it was supposed to put it around the tip.
Perhaps I gave up too soon and should have tried another brand?
1000004764.jpg
I just got these 2 sets from Lovely Hello. They seems to have bigger sizes

For this week I tries these
1000004949.jpg

I liked that they matched the desks at work. These aren't Lilly & Fox but from Amazon. These are what's called "1$ wraps" and should be a step down in quality from LF but honestly these lasted just as long.
1000004822.jpg
1000004952.jpg
The were actually just 56 cents each. Which I did like the look of the LF better, it doesn't seem like the extra 2.49bucks for LF translated into any longer wear. I'm just going to post my weekly nails here, as I learn about all the different wrap companies & learn better application techniques. Please let me know if anyone has tips or questions!. I hope doing this saves me money & helps the health of my nails.

This week I tried Dashing Diva. I really liked this design but I had a really hard time with the thin material of this company and they nicked almost immediately so I'm taking them off on day 5
1000005320.jpg1000005014.jpg1000005017.jpg

1000005909.jpg1000005908.jpg
1000005907.jpg

This week I tried another Lilly and Fox wrap. I really liked this design but this having some problems with application. I think im going to use a base coat next time instead of just the top coat. Also I've been soaking the wraps off with coconut oil instead of using nail polish remover. I think that will help my nail health