Nail Wheel Care

This is not my idea so I have never actually done it but one of the blogs I follow says that after the polish is dry, it will peel off the nail wheel without any damage. Use a pair of tweezers to get it started. It is worth trying.

That's exactly what I have in mind!! I've seen that video earlier but I just don't manage to 'peel' the nail polish off, even for those very old ones which were completely dried... and ended up breaking the nails off the wheel :lolots:

This doesn't work for me, maybe it's related to the quality of wheel...If anybody who know the tricks to do that, pls let me know!!!

That's exactly what I have in mind!! I've seen that video earlier but I just don't manage to 'peel' the nail polish off, even for those very old ones which were completely dried... and ended up breaking the nails off the wheel :lolots:

This doesn't work for me, maybe it's related to the quality of wheel...If anybody who know the tricks to do that, pls let me know!!!

Maybe having several layers of nail polish helps.

Let me show you how I swatch new polishes and combinations :smile:

I use to use cheep nail wheels but it looks like they were all over the house... now I swatch polishes on transparent scotch tape, than just peel it off ad thrown away :smile:
scaled.php

:woohoo: Bravo! This is a brilliant way not only to swatch, but also to liven up polish storage boxes without having to commit to something permanent

To re-use old wheels, I wonder if you can just buff off the old color with a buffer?

This is not my idea so I have never actually done it but one of the blogs I follow says that after the polish is dry, it will peel off the nail wheel without any damage. Use a pair of tweezers to get it started. It is worth trying.

This definately works with soak-off-gel polishes, not sure about regular polish. I do this all the time with my soak-off-gels.