Nail polish

CCbagaholic

Sep 28, 2005
Philly
OPI has every color I can think of, and I can't remember the name, but they do have that shade. They stay on quite well, and have great shine even without a topcoat:idea:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Superqueen

Vintage Lover!
O.G.
kk1668 said:
It's probably LV's own if indeed it has its own nail polish now (new to me:shame: ). Otherwise, it's Rouge Noir of Chanel. I am surprised that it's BACK! I remember I was using that in college in Europe (trillion years ago:shame: ), it became so popular I think when Pulp Fiction came out Uma was wearing it...is my faded memory right, correct me if I am wrong. It was so popular that it was sold out everywhere and there was a waiting period. I love it, but dark nail era has been gone, so I haven't actually had dark nails for a very long time. Good news if it's indeed back!

Read this http://www.newyorkmetro.com/content/04/wk37/bestbets_040909.htm But it's written in Sept 2004!
I agree with you! When 'Pulp Fiction' first came out, I was studying at university and all my friends went crazy about this nail polish. Unfortunately, it was difficult to find (and quite expensive for us, we were just students!), so I used to mix red and black polishes to obtain the same result!!!

CCbagaholic

Sep 28, 2005
Philly
I'm currently sporting OPI Malaga Wine which is a lovely very dark ruby red color, maybe not as dark as you were looking for, but just a suggestion, and at 7.50, it fit in my budget (I love nail polish and have to have tons of variety, so I never spend a lot on one bottle!):idea: :love: