Nail Polish recommendations for little girls?

1. I saw my neices (3 and 4 years old) over the weekend and they just gushed over my manicure/pedicure so I thought it would be cute to send them some non-toxic kid friendly polishes --- but being that I have a son and not a girlie, can any of you recommend some nice safe colors for little ones?

many thanks! :0)

2. I don't think you can go wrong with Essie's "Cindy-rella." It's got foolproof application (no opaque color) and looks really understated and sparkly, with a hint of light manicure pink. Give your nieces a good start on looking classy!

3. This might sound weird seeing as who it's by and all but I LOVE Joan River's Fairy Pales polishes. They come in a set and are all shades of light pinks and creams. They have just the perfect hint of shimmer and color..great for any age!
    Here's the link..
    QVC.com Shopping=

4. they're definately not non toxic but the OPI princess charming line would be super cute. they're all shades of pink, most of sparkles, and they're sheer. they also have cute names.

i think raven, hilary duff, bonne belle and mk&a all make lines that have non toxic peel off nail polish (a drug stores or claires). i remember using bonne belle when i was little...the nail polish smelled like strawberries. i wonder if they still make it?

5. my 8 yr old uses Bonne Bell and hillary duff. both found @ target. The Bonne Bell is peel off so it's virtually mess-proof.

6. My nieces (7, 5 and 2) are in town too. In the past I have bought them the Revlon quick dry polish as little girls are not that patient. I also kno wthat the Revlon one does not have a product that my sister said could be bad for kids. Can't remember what it is but I researched it a couple years ago.

7. ya I want to make sure it's non toxic - my sister is uber-against anything chemical and a tree hugger at times so I want to be able to make both parties happy lol

I will check out the peel off one...thanks! :smile:

8. Lol..I used the Bonne Bell peel off stuff when I was little..it always smelled really bad to me. Like burnt popcorn or something. Hopefully they've improved on the smell :yucky:

9. How about Hello Kitty? Target sometimes has cute little collections.

10. My mom and I indulged my little cousins once (I think they were four and five at the time) with Avon polish in a really pretty light lilac (very Easter-y looking).

The lilac was a departure from the usual pink, buff, or clear, but it was still girly and sweet. They looked absolutely adorable. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice