Nail polish lovers Penpal thread!

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Hi Girlies! I noticed some of you mentioning you'd love penpals, so I thought lets set up a thread with the names of ladies wanting to be penpals. I'm on this list, I'd love to!

I was thinking we could write out the names of people who want penpals here. We could either pull names out of a hat. Or I could get the list together(if you pm me your name/contact info) and send each of you a name(s) to write to. Or if you have someone specific in mind, we could do it that way.
Plmk what you all think.

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Cool! That's two! Don't worry, I'm not a complete nutcase ladies, I've been here a while too! I just thought this might be a good idea to get it started.

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
Canada
I've committed to lovely ladies already but I love writing and receiving letters! I would be happy to do a third!

gooiegoo99

Sep 28, 2011
New York
I already have one, and thats all I really need- though I wouldnt mind a second if someone cant fine one. I dont think I could afford doing anymore unless they were from the US though, international can get pricey :P

boarbb

boarbear.blogspot.ca
O.G.
Jan 21, 2010
Canada
im interested too!!!i have many cuteeee letter sets having no one to write to other than my grandparents & bf :3!!!!!!!!!

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
So. So far our penpals are:

misstrine85
bluejinx
ashleyjena
boarbb
mspera
gooiegoo99 - if someone needs a penpal
coachlover1000

Let's give it some more time and see if we get some more takers, then we'll figure out how we're going to do this! You think we should give it a week or so? That's what I was thinking.

BeautyBootyBabe

Yeah, I like cake.
Sep 8, 2011
Virginia
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my question. I was being serious when I asked. I am interested, I just didn't know if we were doing actual writing or emailing.

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
Me too!

I send people postcards when I travel but I never get anything back. It'd be lovely to have mail that isn't bills or stuff I ordered online.