Nail Polish: Favorite/best Brands?

1. What brands do you like (or not) and why?

OPI seems to be very popular right now -- they have a wide range of colors.

Are the more expensive and designer brands really better or are they all the same stuff?

2. I like YSL it is very good.

3. I love Essie!

4. i like essie for sheers/neutrals and opi for everything else.

i can tell the difference chipping wise between the expensive and drugstore brands...everyone says revlon is great, but it chips within hours of a mani when i wear it. i've actually had good luck with NYC color and sinful colors (99 cents at drugstores), but i only buy those brands for trendy fun stuff (like blue or black) that i don't want to wear for very long....which is almost never. i'm more a pale pink tips and red toes person.

for the most part it's only a couple of dollars difference anyway so i almost always get the "more expensive" brand.

5. OPI and Essie. I have a few Chanels, but I tend to gravitate towards the first two brands.

6. I'm an "OPI whore" and have been for several years. Right now my favorite color is "I'm not really a waitress". :amuse:

7. best red EVER. it is on my toes 90% of the time and on my fingers about 30%. i think i love it even more because i actually am a waitress. heheh.

8. Essie for me

PIECE OF ADVICE LADIES....NAIL LACQUER IS BETTER AND LONG LASTING....STAY AWAY FROM NAIL POLISH.

9. OPI for me too.

10. OPI and Essie :heart:

11. Like everyone else, I like both OPI and Essie. My favorite color of OPI is "Chicago Champagne Toast", and for Essie, well, I like all their pale pinks/neutrals! :heart: :love:

12. OPI and Sally Hanson (sp?) for the base and top coats.

13. I like OPI and Sally Hansen too!

14. OPI, lovin' "Lincoln Park After Dark" right now

15. OPI (my fav, "never lon-done shopping!)
    Essie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice