Nail Polish Exchange Signup Thread---Round 5

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Almost time!

For Round 4 once I get all the names I will organize the shipping order

I am going to try and change up the order a bit so that we are not in the exact same order as in previous rounds.

RULES:

--You must replace each polish that you take with one of your polishes. No limit on the amount. Must adhere to the minimum of 1 for 1 but feel free to donate extra if you like. Same 1 for 1 rule on mini polishes. Extras welcome

--Polishes must be 75% full or more

--We have been shipping in a medium flat rate box so that the shipping price is the same for everyone.
The size for this Round will be determined once I get the box back from the last Round and examine the contents. In the first 3 Rounds a medium box was used but it was upgraded towards the middle of Round 3 due to overflow

--Must re-ship withing 3-4 days. Please keep to this schedule so that the box moves along in a timely manner. We are all so excited when our names get close:yahoo:

--If the box is getting close to your name and you anticipate being away for a trip or vacation----- please inform incase we need to remove you from the list or move your name. But please lets try to prevent this by letting me know when you signup if you plan to be away:biggrin:

--As in the previous Rounds we are sticking to previously established members that post regularly. In order to make it easy to determine who can participate it will be 500 minimum posts just like the other swaps and exchanges. (does not apply if you have been in the exchange before and have less than this amount)

--It is OK to put back bottles of polish in that did not work for you in the previous Rounds.
(just make sure you add something else too so that Round 5 does not look identical to Round 4 :P)

--Please remove any polishes that you donated from the last Round that are in the box when it comes back to you. If your polish made it all the way through a Round and back without being selected, its time for it to go. We love all of our polishes but some won't work for everyone. ;)

--There will be stickers in the box; please put your tPF username on a sticker and put it on the polishes that you add to the box. You may have to secure the sticker with tape so they don't fall off during the round

If we run out of stickers during the Round, feel free to replace or make some out of paper and tape.

--There will be a chart in the box to write down the names of the polishes that you select and mark the ones that you remove.

--MUST MUST MUST post pictures of the polishes that you choose. This is one of the main points of the exchange thread so that it keeps us all excited to see the box move along.
***With your pictures please post the names of the polishes and name of tPFer who donated it. Please do not just post pics with no info

If you were unable to post pics of your selections in the past for whatever reason please know that it is a requirement for this. It's only fair;)

COURTESY RULE

--Please add in only polishes that you would want to receive yourself. I think this goes without saying but please no old, goopy/yucky/damaged, etc. polishes added
Also although this exchange is not brand for brand be aware of what you are taking out vs. putting in and try to be fair

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please PM me if you want to participate in Round 5 between
May 20th-June 1st

All I need is your name and state. If you don't want your state to be posted let me know and I will just use it for my record. The only person that you will need to give your address to is the person in front of you on the list. PM them when your name comes next in the shipping order

I will post the shipping arrangement as soon as I get all the names (will take me several days after signups close)

500 posts minimum to particate and US only

I think thats it! Can't wait to get started:nuts:

Let me know if you have any questions:biggrin:

I have not gone through the boxes completely yet from the last Round. BUt I know everyone is anxious to sign up so here we go!

Hope everyone had enough time in between to set aside new polishes for this Round!

I would love to participate!! I've been stalking this forum for a few months and finally joined today! Once my private messaging is enabled I'll shoot you a message! Thanks!
Welcome, we can't wait for you to join either, but you'll need to come out of lurking/stalking for a bit before you can join.

--As in the previous Rounds we are sticking to previously established members that post regularly. In order to make it easy to determine who can participate it will be 500 minimum posts just like the other swaps and exchanges. (does not apply if you have been in the exchange before and have less than this amount)

The minimum post count is to try to protect ourselves from people jumping into things they don't understand, as well as ensure that someone won't just receive the box and keep it for themselves!

Can't wait to read more of your posts on here in the future!

Always have plenty, I'm in.

Me me me me me me me me me!!!!!! I wanna join in, and I can 'cos hubby said so! Yippee! Yahoo! Here we go again!:woohoo::yahoo::drinkup::party:

I want to join too! Sending you a pm!!

Sign me up. I've already got a new stash set aside to go into the box!

Me! Me! Me! I'm going to start going through my polishes and setting aside the ones I want to put in the box!

YAY to familiar "faces" and Welcome to the new ones!:biggrin: