Nail Polish Exchange Round 3----Reveal Thread

I got the box! There are lots of nice goodies in there! I took 12 and put in 14. If I remember tomorrow, I will stick one more polish in there.

PA150163.jpg

SH Hidden Treasure, CG For Audrey, Zoya Ruby, Zoya Morgan, OPI DS Treasure, Essie Love Dove, Nicole by OPI Persuasive Peach, Essie Bags to Riches, Pure Ice Once Again!, SH Must-Have Iris, SH Brilliant Blush, SH Hot Magenta

I've repacked and am PMing the next person now for address. Most of what I got were from spankiefrankie! She saved me the hassle of hunting down HT and from ordering Zoya Ruby!

I got the box! There are lots of nice goodies in there! I took 12 and put in 14. If I remember tomorrow, I will stick one more polish in there.

PA150163.jpg

SH Hidden Treasure, CG For Audrey, Zoya Ruby, Zoya Morgan, OPI DS Treasure, Essie Love Dove, Nicole by OPI Persuasive Peach, Essie Bags to Riches, Pure Ice Once Again!, SH Must-Have Iris, SH Brilliant Blush, SH Hot Magenta

I've repacked and am PMing the next person now for address. Most of what I got were from spankiefrankie! She saved me the hassle of hunting down HT and from ordering Zoya Ruby!

OMG you scored! I'm so jealous. LOL!! I would love to get my hands on Zoyas!!

And Hidden Treasure! GULP! Thats such a hard to find. So nice that someone donated theirs!! I'm assuming it was Spankie?
And I think that is my Essie Bags to Riches. Glad to see it going to someone. Great choices

OMG you scored! I'm so jealous. LOL!! I would love to get my hands on Zoyas!!

And Hidden Treasure! GULP! Thats such a hard to find. So nice that someone donated theirs!! I'm assuming it was Spankie?
And I think that is my Essie Bags to Riches. Glad to see it going to someone. Great choices

Yeah it was mine! I had an extra so I thought someone would enjoy it (: