Nail Polish and RM oh no!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, I had my nails done and i guess one finger wasn't really dried yet so i accidentley hit my gorgeous little Dark Grey Mantinee and now it has a little red mark!!! how do i clean it? gahhhh! :crybaby::cursing::sad::wtf:

2. Maybe you should take it to a leather shop to get it professionally cleaned. I wouldn't want to "experiment" with any RMs myself.

3. Yeah.. I agree. You could try leather cleaner but I would be too scared to make it worse. You never know! I'm so sorry!! I hope it comes off.

4. Sorry that happened! For nail polish, I would recommend taking the bag to a professional leather cleaner rather than trying to remove it myself. Good luck!

5. Oh my gosh!!!! AHHHH. Please take it to a leather expert! If you're going to try it yourself, make sure you use a q-tip and not anything larger for fear of spreading the red.