Nail Gels

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi guys. Are you familiar with Nail Gels? It is quite popular here in Asia and it is very beautiful because you don't need to grow your nails that long just to have beautiful nails with nail arts. I got once before and it lasted around 3 weeks. Did you every tried that before? :nuts:

ive heard of it but never tried it..

thers also this new thing in bahrain somethign like gel nails but apparently its to protect your nails or something like that

It is like a nail art that they put onto your nails instead of growing them long. I'm having problems with long nails because I usually get rashes because of scratching. But with nail gels, even though I scratch, I don't get rashes. :biggrin:

I think I might have what you mean, maybe not. I have a gel layer painted onto my real nails, they are kept very short but it looks really lovely and polished.

Can you show pics?

I have Synergy Gel nails (by Young Nails.) Love 'em! Very natural looking (no need for nail polish) and they hold up really well, unlike silk wraps and acrylics.

Here's an old shot of my nails:
47b5cf25b3127cce956f6125692a00000026108CYsW7RmxaI

TheImportersWife: your nails look so natural! Can you please explain to me how they put on these nails and how they differ from other gel nails. I have gel nails but I don't like the white tips, but I need it to keep nails strong!