Nail dryer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking about getting a nail dryer. I am going to start doing my mani at home to save money. Can someone please give me some recommendations? Thanks in advance.

2. I know I saw some at Sally Beauty Supply but I don't know prices and such. There was a monkey one on either 8ty8 or h2t....have you seen that one. It's cute. But again, I don't have it and have never owned one.

3. I think it's easier to just use a quick drying topcoat. I've never used a nail dryer so no recommandations, sorry.

4. Are you going to use regular polish, soak off gell or something else?

For regular polish, I agree with the above. Just get a quick dry top coat (Seche/Poshe/Sally Hansen InstaDri/etc).

5. You could also invest in some drip dry drops. The opi ones are great! I tend to do my manis super late and I can use the drops over seche vite with amazing drying time. Like an hour and I can sleep without any damage and they are dry to the touch within minutes. It's not a nail dryer machine but it's a great option!