Nail Color that Matches/Accents your Hermes Leather, Silk, or Other Eye Candy

Works also with fêtes vénitiennes. (the colors are true this time)
When I got this nailpolish, I didn't have my scarves in mind, as I hadn't worn them in months ;)

This is a great blue Melora! I am interested in hearing about the staying power of the polish also.

Haha, just noticed my new twillies matching with my pedicure color :P

Beautiful legs atomic---great picture for sure.

This is a great blue Melora! I am interested in hearing about the staying power of the polish also.

I applied the nailpolish on Saturday afternoon and stayed 10 min in the sunlight to cure it. I almost didn't use my hands after that (dinner was ready before application).
The following picture was taken on Wednesday. With my usual nailpolish, I would have had nails like that by Monday ;)
So I'm quite happy with the result!

Attachments

• 1447422630677.jpg
    1447422630677.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 442

Thank you!
Love the look too mini! Stinkin' Hermes wallets are killing me these days. Have not bought one yet..... Such a lady-like wallet. And nails are fab too :biggrin:

Darling I recently passed on 3 wallets( 2 ghillies 1 Constance compact) boy oh boy was that hard! But does a girl need 3 wallets?!? I currently have 3 and I think I could use one or two more lol [emoji8] my wallet doesn't think so!!! 🤐

Hahaaaa... well Bump Girl: show us your nails!! Mine have been au natural for weeks! So lazy but I think a clean nail is better than a chipped manicure any day of the week!! Show us!!
I would, if I actually do my nails! :P While my nails are almost always au naturel, I do enjoy admiring others pretty nails. ;)

Pardon my less-than perfect manicure (I'm trying a new technique)
China Glaze hang ten toes
Brazil maxi twilly
360f9feb004e340084c811c3759a1fdd.jpg

Reactions: BBC and Meta