NaHui

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone heard of these Mexican purses made of candy wrappers? My mom got me a wristlet super cute I think

2. yes i have heard of her line of bags made with recycled candy wrappers... appear unique & even gorgeous on the computer screen!

on the other hand, i'm quite doubtful about the durability... & many of the bags i find seem quite tight with the space... any comments on this?

any pics to share? :smile:

3. I saw them irl and didn't like them that much. I figured that for a bit more I could get something in leather. I also thought they were a bit young for me. I do like the recycling idea, though.

4. I saw these in a gift shop at the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, a few years ago. They were cute but kinda of expensive to be recycled.

5. I saw them in a store in my area called Greetings and Readings. They really are unique and look very labor intensive. Cute!