Nadja bag mon amour

Oh my, how do you do it? I rarely see them and thanks to you I fell in love with the flower bag, absolutelly hae to have it. I lost a pretty large red one yesterday but it went too expensive for my budget now....I will find red I hope :smile:))) This one is amazing addition to your collection

Oh my, how do you do it? I rarely see them and thanks to you I fell in love with the flower bag, absolutelly hae to have it. I lost a pretty large red one yesterday but it went too expensive for my budget now....I will find red I hope :smile:))) This one is amazing addition to your collection

So funny ! I was looking the red one too !!!
$400 is really too expensive. My camel leather Nadja in the same size costs me $180 ...

well, well, I see you are removing colours slowly and going for neutral ? Just kidding, this one is adorable, and my favorite off white is YSL off white (I even have a KEY holder in off white :hugs:), love the bag. I tried to bid on the same striped St tropez as yours, but the seller sells only in the US :-s

well, well, I see you are removing colours slowly and going for neutral ? Just kidding, this one is adorable, and my favorite off white is YSL off white (I even have a KEY holder in off white :hugs:), love the bag. I tried to bid on the same striped St tropez as yours, but the seller sells only in the US :-s

I througt that it was an off-white but finally not. I have received it and there is yellow !!! I am not ready to go for neutral ! lol

I have seen the same tricolor St Tropez too. The seller has accepted to make an exception for you ?

Bisous Vesna :P