Nadia moc...thoughts???

I love these! I have a couple pairs of mocs in different brands and they are always my goto when it's nice enough out and i love these ones in mint! not sure if I would spend $160 on these though but maybe if they go on sale! I would just need to see them on bc I'm not sure if I would like how far they come up on the top of the foot, but I'm excited to see them in person!

Me too. Anyone???

I tried a pair on in store. I am a 7 normally and the 7 fit but the material is so soft and felt like it may stretch some to me. I was not comfortable with the fit to purchase so I have been waiting on my store to get a 6.5 in. I think Macys may have them out so I may go there and try a 6.5 on. I hate to order stuff that may or may not fit. Coach's shipping leaves a lot to be desired.

I tried a pair on in store. I am a 7 normally and the 7 fit but the material is so soft and felt like it may stretch some to me. I was not comfortable with the fit to purchase so I have been waiting on my store to get a 6.5 in. I think Macys may have them out so I may go there and try a 6.5 on. I hate to order stuff that may or may not fit. Coach's shipping leaves a lot to be desired.

Good to know. If you could let me know how it goes with the 6.5, it would be appreciated. I may be out of luck with these as they don't make a half size down from what I normally wear... :sad:

This is from the spring preview, you can tell how super soft the leather is. I want cognac, champagne, and maybe mint.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130222_110802.png
    ForumRunner_20130222_110802.png
    264 KB · Views: 1,540