* naachyan's first chloe *

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good day!

I am happy to present my very first Chloe bag. Which I fell in love with at first sight because it's unique and I do not own anything like it :graucho:

I hope you enjoy the pics! Please comment with your thoughts :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. A sneak peak :graucho:

Attached Files:

3. Tadaaaa!!! *_* :yahoo:

Attached Files:

4. Such a pretty turnlock! I think I prefer this bag to Chanel flaps!

Attached Files:

5. One last pic! Can't wait for your comments!

Attached Files:

6. That's the Elsie. I find that not many people appreciate Chloe bags but I like the Elsie.

7. Congrats! That is a very unique and versatile color combination. I have to say your pics are great - I felt like I was flipping through a magazine! The Elsie and Marcie are on my wish list...I just love their details. Enjoy your new bag and thanks for sharing!

8. Your Elsie is lovely! Congratulations on your first Chloe and enjoy using her!

9. Congratulations! Your bag is stunning! I love the Elsie!

10. I love Chanel too but I completely understand what you mean, preferring this more! It's just so easy to carry and the leather is so comfy to carry :smile: congrats!!!

11. Beautiful! Congrats!!

12. Congratulations, what a gorgeous way to start off your collection! I hope you have many happy outings together!

13. I love the colour block and the Elsie is a fave. Your first bag is a knock-out.

14. That hardware is amazing! Congrats on your first!

15. Great color combo!! Beutiful taste.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice