MZ Wallace Bags

I like them...and think that they are superbly well made. I have been wanting to get a Toni tote for work for a long time, but haven't yet because I keep spending the money on handbags instead!

PS: Gianconda, I am dying to Season 3 of Mad Men to start!!! It is the best show!! :yes:

My bf and I went to NYC on the train 2 weeks ago. As I was getting of the train I saw this lady with an amazing bag....so I just had to ask her what it was and it was MZ Wallace. I never heard of it so I immediately looked it up on my blackberry. She had the Clara in the off white color. It is on sale and I am contemplating purchasing it. The only thing is its nylon. I am not sure how I feel about that.....

If you search through you will find some threads about these bags. I have posted about them myself because I think they're great. Very very well-made, stylish, light, functional, on and on. Also, I have had wonderful CS from the company as well. You will not be disappointed in these bags!

If you search through you will find some threads about these bags. I have posted about them myself because I think they're great. Very very well-made, stylish, light, functional, on and on. Also, I have had wonderful CS from the company as well. You will not be disappointed in these bags!

Great to hear this! The Toni tote will remain on my list. :tup:

Just want to put in a good note for MZ Wallace because they are fantastic handbags! I love my leather handbags but they do get heavy and it's nice to have a light weight option to rotate with that still has style/quality. I have an Olivia in the Ikat print from their spring/summer 2009 collection (on sale from lunaboston!) and now I'm waiting on a Jane in Claret to come in the mail from their winter sale!

I think they are very cute. Several times I've walked over to look at a bag because it was so cute, and every time they were MZ Wallace. They are at Nords. They look very usable (good pockets, etc)

MZ Wallace bags are terrific! I don't mind the coated nylon, but they also have coated canvas and, in the past, coated linen. I love the satin interiors and the fact that they are easy to maintain. A friend of mine has had a black nylon bag for a couple of years and it looks like new. The only thing you have to watch out for is color transfer on the lighter colored bags - but you have to do that on lighter colored leather bags as well.

I have purchased two MZW bags in the past two months. I got a Black Bedford Nylon "Motorcycle" Clara and a Black Bedford Nylon Jane. I adore them both, and now I want an Olivia. They are lightweight and indestructible. I am obsessed with all the pockets, especially in the Clara. I can't see myself ever NOT having an MZW again. I never thought I'd spend so much for a nylon bag, let alone two, but I have to say that these bags are worth it. It's also nice to have a bag or two where the weather doesn't matter.

The Jane is the perfect everyday work bag an also worked well as an "under the seat" airline carry-on. I've been stopped numerous times by ladies complimenting me on the Clara. It's just different from anything else out there. If you're a satchel lover, I recommend the Clara for sure. The dimensions make it sound on the small side, but I can tell you that it holds a ton, and this is coming from an avowed big bag lover.

One final note - I was recently in NYC on business, and I was so interested to see how many sharply dressed women were carrying either a Longchamp tote or a MZW.

i have the clara bag in the ikat print. i get so many complements when i ever i use it. join the mailing list and you will receive emails on sales. the bags are very well made, durable, and comfortable.