MZ Wallace Bags

LaGiaconda

Mad for Mad Men
Oct 25, 2008
What is your opinion on these purses? Are they fashionable? Getting a little old? What do you think??

Loquita

May 16, 2008
I like them...and think that they are superbly well made. I have been wanting to get a Toni tote for work for a long time, but haven't yet because I keep spending the money on handbags instead!

PS: Gianconda, I am dying to Season 3 of Mad Men to start!!! It is the best show!! :yes:

Bentley4Bags

XoXo
O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
My bf and I went to NYC on the train 2 weeks ago. As I was getting of the train I saw this lady with an amazing bag....so I just had to ask her what it was and it was MZ Wallace. I never heard of it so I immediately looked it up on my blackberry. She had the Clara in the off white color. It is on sale and I am contemplating purchasing it. The only thing is its nylon. I am not sure how I feel about that.....

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
If you search through you will find some threads about these bags. I have posted about them myself because I think they're great. Very very well-made, stylish, light, functional, on and on. Also, I have had wonderful CS from the company as well. You will not be disappointed in these bags!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
If you search through you will find some threads about these bags. I have posted about them myself because I think they're great. Very very well-made, stylish, light, functional, on and on. Also, I have had wonderful CS from the company as well. You will not be disappointed in these bags!
Great to hear this! The Toni tote will remain on my list. :tup:

iheartmn

Nov 3, 2009
texas y'all
Just want to put in a good note for MZ Wallace because they are fantastic handbags! I love my leather handbags but they do get heavy and it's nice to have a light weight option to rotate with that still has style/quality. I have an Olivia in the Ikat print from their spring/summer 2009 collection (on sale from lunaboston!) and now I'm waiting on a Jane in Claret to come in the mail from their winter sale!

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
25 mins east of the track
I think they are very cute. Several times I've walked over to look at a bag because it was so cute, and every time they were MZ Wallace. They are at Nords. They look very usable (good pockets, etc)

dinah625

Jan 26, 2009
Birmingham, Alabama
MZ Wallace bags are terrific! I don't mind the coated nylon, but they also have coated canvas and, in the past, coated linen. I love the satin interiors and the fact that they are easy to maintain. A friend of mine has had a black nylon bag for a couple of years and it looks like new. The only thing you have to watch out for is color transfer on the lighter colored bags - but you have to do that on lighter colored leather bags as well.

LuvAllBags

On A Mission
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Sorta Northeast
I have purchased two MZW bags in the past two months. I got a Black Bedford Nylon "Motorcycle" Clara and a Black Bedford Nylon Jane. I adore them both, and now I want an Olivia. They are lightweight and indestructible. I am obsessed with all the pockets, especially in the Clara. I can't see myself ever NOT having an MZW again. I never thought I'd spend so much for a nylon bag, let alone two, but I have to say that these bags are worth it. It's also nice to have a bag or two where the weather doesn't matter.

The Jane is the perfect everyday work bag an also worked well as an "under the seat" airline carry-on. I've been stopped numerous times by ladies complimenting me on the Clara. It's just different from anything else out there. If you're a satchel lover, I recommend the Clara for sure. The dimensions make it sound on the small side, but I can tell you that it holds a ton, and this is coming from an avowed big bag lover.

One final note - I was recently in NYC on business, and I was so interested to see how many sharply dressed women were carrying either a Longchamp tote or a MZW.

kiss of beth

Feb 27, 2010
i have the clara bag in the ikat print. i get so many complements when i ever i use it. join the mailing list and you will receive emails on sales. the bags are very well made, durable, and comfortable.