MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Yes tropical weather :smile:. I tried to put the summer palm print micro Sutton pic against my dress lol (I'm 90% in dress.. regardless for work or weekend) and the print clash with my wardrobe. The summer palm color is really beautiful. The black and white to me is a all year round classic print. What's your current micro Sutton color?
You specifically saying black and white checkerboard is a year round print really made it a serious contender for me. Ultimately I decided to get Dawn for my next Micro Sutton with the survey coupon code. Figured the best use of dollars off is something so super classic I wouldn’t likely return it!

Current micro sutton is a metallic silver! Can’t recall what they called this one, maybe maybe Tin? It’s pretty perfect (color wise for all seasons, doesn’t stain) and is actually holding up really well. I saw one on Poshmark where one handle has mostly peeled. I used to think I’m rough with my bags but the conditions of bags ppl sell yikes. Anyway, when I saw that, I checked mine and there is a little damage on the handle, hence justifying another light color micro, at the right opportunity :smile:

Actually got a magnet leopard off posh but have felt it too dark for my summer moods.

Reactions: ms p
You specifically saying black and white checkerboard is a year round print really made it a serious contender for me. Ultimately I decided to get Dawn for my next Micro Sutton with the survey coupon code. Figured the best use of dollars off is something so super classic I wouldn’t likely return it!

Current micro sutton is a metallic silver! Can’t recall what they called this one, maybe maybe Tin? It’s pretty perfect (color wise for all seasons, doesn’t stain) and is actually holding up really well. I saw one on Poshmark where one handle has mostly peeled. I used to think I’m rough with my bags but the conditions of bags ppl sell yikes. Anyway, when I saw that, I checked mine and there is a little damage on the handle, hence justifying another light color micro, at the right opportunity :smile:

Actually got a magnet leopard off posh but have felt it too dark for my summer moods.
Dawn Micro Sutton is such a good choice. I just got a small Sutton Deluxe in Magnet. I think it is going to work well for me.

Among the "classic" Mzw metro bag colors - black , magnet and dawn I used to be a black fan, then migrated to magnet, and now I think dawn looks fabulous especially when it has patina. I think the conclusion is all 3 colors are classic for a reason :heart:

Reactions: estrie and dcooney4
Reporting back after using small Parker Deluxe today. I was shopping and the sales associate like my bag and ask about it :smile: she took down the brand name hehe. I think the capacity is between micro Sutton and small Sutton, close to Paige and much lighter weight. The strap is actually good for my height for both shoulder and crossbody (I'm 5'2). On the flip side DH couldn't tell I was using a new bag lol I told him that's good so he won't know how many bags I have hahaha.

IMG_20220807_145212.jpg

Reporting back after using small Parker Deluxe today. I was shopping and the sales associate like my bag and ask about it :smile: she took down the brand name hehe. I think the capacity is between micro Sutton and small Sutton, close to Paige and much lighter weight. The strap is actually good for my height for both shoulder and crossbody (I'm 5'2). On the flip side DH couldn't tell I was using a new bag lol I told him that's good so he won't know how many bags I have hahaha.

View attachment 5584338
ms p: thank you for your pictures. This bag is on my wish list too. It is beautiful and it looks good on you. Thank you as well for the feedback. I read somewhere, the advantage of this bag is that it does not rub nor pile woven clothing because of the nylon straps....

Reactions: ms p