MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Thanks for starting part 2 of the MZW thread. Now, if I could only figure out how to reply to a quote from the part 1 thread so that it appears in this thread. Does anyone know?

Ok, here are some additional pics of the Jane tote - I hope these are helpful, sorry I don't have another MZW for comparison purposes. It's such a pretty bag, hopefully these do it justice! The first picture is the bag without anything in it.

View attachment 2635796

The interior is really, really roomy - and light! I'm going off of memory here but I think it's pretty similar to Jane, in terms of weight.

View attachment 2635797

The iPad 2 (with a keyboard/cover) fits in a zippered compartment very nicely, with lots of room to spare. I wasn't able to get the iPad to fit through the opening horizontally. I can also fit my agenda in this compartment.

View attachment 2635794

The main compartment fits all sorts of goodies. Here I have a 1.5" binder, 13" laptop, a smaller textbook, and a notepad. The only downside is that the top won't clasp together when it is packed this full, but the bag held its shape nicely.

View attachment 2635793

1.5" binder in the main compartment standing vertically. Fits just fine, except the clasp (button? whatever, you know what I mean) won't shut, sadly only about half an inch taller would make it work.

View attachment 2635792

Side view of the tote filled with laptop, textbook, binder and notepad. I'm really surprised at how much it will hold, because when it is empty it really doesn't look huge at all!

View attachment 2635795

Let me know if there's an angle that would be helpful for you - this is my first MZW bag, so in that regard I am absolutely in love! The drop length of the handles is perfect - hugs the body, just like Jane. Having the top open may not work for me, but I am going to keep playing aroit.

Nice bag! I like it more in your pics. Congrats!

Pasting isn't working in my app right now but I'm loving the Jane Tote pictures from mlstamb! I would sorely miss a Crossbody on the bag, but as a tote it looks wonderful. I love those zippered compartments (like Alex), the proportions, the tote-ness of it.

She has a Jane Tote!
A little surprised it only fits horizontally but once I get over that I guess it makes sense (in that I understand what you are saying).
Horizontally is how a 13" fits into a Bianca, except that's not the shape of a Bianca.

Does a charger fit comfortably with it?

Yep! I have a charger, USB cable and headphones in a little pouch - right now they're in the center compartment and there's plenty of room for it, but the zippered compartments could work really well for holding that sort of thing.

Glad the pictures turned out ok!

Last edited:
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags...-mz-wallace-bags-662381-662.html#post26845798

Yep! I have a charger, USB cable and headphones in a little pouch - right now they're in the center compartment and there's plenty of room for it, but the zippered compartments could work really well for holding that sort of thing.

Ha, I guess the pasting doesn't work for me either - glad the pictures turned out ok!

You have to quote it in the reply box of the other thread, select all, copy, and them paste in the reply box over here. At least that's how I'm doing it on my ipad and iPhone. :smile:

Glad the pictures turned out ok!

Thank you for your pictures. They are great!!
I fell in love with the jane tote!
My PC is MacAir 11", so I think it might fit in the side zipper section.
Wow, I'm really in trouble. Lol

How did I miss the neon pink key chain? When was this out? I'd love to get one to match with my neon pink Katherine wallet. Like the idea of using the pouch from the metro tote too. Can't use the Metros (don't do bags without a long enough shoulder strap stop) but maybe I can still trade out some of my detachable travel pouches to get some colors that I like to add variation. I have all black pouches, three sets. Great idea!
The key chain was out summer shop 2013 or 2012 (I think it was 2012). When MZW released old version of neon pink Katherine wallet, they had the key chain and tussle. I didn't get the Katherine wallet at that time and regretted a lot, so this time I jumped on it. I love both of them.
The metro's pouch is very handy and this bright color is easy to find. :smile: