MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

View attachment 3578079
Two textbooks, ipad, and spiral notebook is in there. In addition to all my normal purse stuff, water bottle in back exterior pocket. I love the zipper flap to cover stuff that doesn't technically fit in the main proportions of a small abbey tote.
The little bag that could!!! I am so smitten i almost want a mulberry @full price one just cus.

Don't you dare make me like this bag again!!! [emoji6][emoji4]

Reactions: mbmb and dmc60
And no I can't take real measurements because I can't find a tape measure!! But it is about almost 13" wide and 10"high (12" with flap up)and 4-5" depth because that is my familiar sweet spot that all my favorite bags are and this is like that.

Can't wait to hear how you like the Crosby! I love my Jordan Satchel so much. Hope it works for you. I am completely over Tradesy and Posh. For me, both buying experiences have been worse than ebay. I have a few EUC bags coming, and need to plot what to do with my points!

Crosby is arriving today, will report back tonight.

Jordan satchel I'm undecided on- I love the smooshy straps, but havent decided if it is too big or not! Need to pack it with my stuff and see.

Cant wait to hear about your new finds Luv :smile:

I am eagerly awaiting reports on Crosby. Part of me wants the Dawn Traveler, it would be a great compliment to Dawn Smutton. The other part thinks it looks like something my grandma would have carried. Would love to see IRL.

Also, v torn on Sporty Jane. Hated at first with all the yellow but now feel myself being drawn towards it. Esp with the bright pom pom.

On another note, a long sought out Frankie from the Bay will be delivered today. I discovered MZW right after they originally stopped making them but had seen enough of the older ones to not be impressed by the newer ones (at least not yet). I am so hoping that it is everything I want it to be. If not, they tend to do well in resale.

Reactions: makn808
I am eagerly awaiting reports on Crosby. Part of me wants the Dawn Traveler, it would be a great compliment to Dawn Smutton. The other part thinks it looks like something my grandma would have carried. Would love to see IRL.

Also, v torn on Sporty Jane. Hated at first with all the yellow but now feel myself being drawn towards it. Esp with the bright pom pom.

On another note, a long sought out Frankie from the Bay will be delivered today. I discovered MZW right after they originally stopped making them but had seen enough of the older ones to not be impressed by the newer ones (at least not yet). I am so hoping that it is everything I want it to be. If not, they tend to do well in resale.
Please keep me in mind if you decide to resell!

Crosby is arriving today, will report back tonight.

Jordan satchel I'm undecided on- I love the smooshy straps, but havent decided if it is too big or not! Need to pack it with my stuff and see.

Cant wait to hear about your new finds Luv :smile:
Crosby is love love love. Will write more later but here are some pictures. It is perfection.

Attachments

• IMG_20170119_175118.jpg
    IMG_20170119_175118.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 1,312
  • IMG_20170119_175127.jpg
    IMG_20170119_175127.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 1,505
Crosby is love love love. Will write more later but here are some pictures. It is perfection.
More pics. It is light as a feather and wears well day or night. The pouches are great and the front pocket fits my camera for vacation.

Chain strap is cute for decoration only, and I won't wear the larger leather one. Straps are flat like Tribeca or Francis tote and buttery soft. Love the return of the red edging!

This bag is a total home run for me!

Attachments

• IMG_20170120_073609.jpg
    IMG_20170120_073609.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,118
  • IMG_20170120_081938.jpg
    IMG_20170120_081938.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,897
  • IMG_20170119_190116.jpg
    IMG_20170119_190116.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,861

Congrats on the Frankie! Which color did you score?

More pics. It is light as a feather and wears well day or night. The pouches are great and the front pocket fits my camera for vacation.

Chain strap is cute for decoration only, and I won't wear the larger leather one. Straps are flat like Tribeca or Francis tote and buttery soft. Love the return of the red edging!

This bag is a total home run for me!

Hooray! How much does it hold relative to other styles, say like Jane?