MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

No Lizzy in the new collections so far, and nothing with Roxy or Chelsea line either. Wondering if we might see that lining color in Paloma as a bag color for the Roxy line. My logic: it is similar to Pacific, and they constantly repeat similar colors in the same styles...so I bet we see blue Roxies for Spring.

Reactions: Reba and dcooney4
No Lizzy in the new collections so far, and nothing with Roxy or Chelsea line either. Wondering if we might see that lining color in Paloma as a bag color for the Roxy line. My logic: it is similar to Pacific, and they constantly repeat similar colors in the same styles...so I bet we see blue Roxies for Spring.

I am happy to see gold hardware and red edging again!

View attachment 3578079
Two textbooks, ipad, and spiral notebook is in there. In addition to all my normal purse stuff, water bottle in back exterior pocket. I love the zipper flap to cover stuff that doesn't technically fit in the main proportions of a small abbey tote.
The little bag that could!!! I am so smitten i almost want a mulberry @full price one just cus.
So pretty! May I ask what the real measurements on this are?

View attachment 3578079
Two textbooks, ipad, and spiral notebook is in there. In addition to all my normal purse stuff, water bottle in back exterior pocket. I love the zipper flap to cover stuff that doesn't technically fit in the main proportions of a small abbey tote.
The little bag that could!!! I am so smitten i almost want a mulberry @full price one just cus.
I'm loving my pine smabbey too. I was amazed how well all my stuff fit in since I considered it a down-size from my roxy. If I have to find a downside, a couple of the zipper pulls are too close together. But I find that a minor nuisance.

I ordered a crosby, hasnt shipped yet. I really hope I like that bag! I also hope it comes before vacation this weekend :smile:

The paloma is pretty but impractical. I dont understand how I would keep that clean.
Smoked pearl is ANOTHER grey. While pretty there have just been too many grey shades lately.

Other bag musings:
Camo Jordan Satchel is coming today- I snatched it up during the sale on Saturday when it reappeared again. Hoping I like it

I obtained a Francis tote last week and wow, this is the perfect MZW bag for toting around NYC on a daily basis. Really a spot for everything! Not heavy to me like others have previously stated

Purchased a Tin Frankie on Tradesy that took over a week to even ship- and it was stained with some oily black looking stains on the front and side pockets. The seller purposely took pictures in dark lighting that didnt show the marks. I filed a claim and hope that tradesy refunds my credit card vs getting a credit to use towards future purchases.

What is everyone else loving right now?

Thanks Mariposa! I know you spend most of your MZ time on the Facebook page..., but for us non-Facebooker's...don't forget to update us with your collection!

I haven't had anything exciting lately, but I did get a couple good ones recently.

No pic, but I got a like new charcoal luster Paige which will fill that void of missing out on gunmetal Lizzy so that's a big yay.

Also got a small sutton in garnet that was bought by someone in China I believe, then sold within the facebook group. I do have a pic of that one.

Attachments

• 16107458_10155772568057907_4122950132261815051_o.jpg
    16107458_10155772568057907_4122950132261815051_o.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 532
I haven't had anything exciting lately, but I did get a couple good ones recently.

No pic, but I got a like new charcoal luster Paige which will fill that void of missing out on gunmetal Lizzy so that's a big yay.

Also got a small sutton in garnet that was bought by someone in China I believe, then sold within the facebook group. I do have a pic of that one.

Thanks for the update! We need to live vicariously through as many bag hoarders as possible [emoji8]. Love that Small Sutton..it's got a lil' sparkly sheen..in Florida right now..wish I had it here! Looks so flamingo-ish...

Reactions: LuvAllBags
I ordered a crosby, hasnt shipped yet. I really hope I like that bag! I also hope it comes before vacation this weekend :smile:

The paloma is pretty but impractical. I dont understand how I would keep that clean.
Smoked pearl is ANOTHER grey. While pretty there have just been too many grey shades lately.

Other bag musings:
Camo Jordan Satchel is coming today- I snatched it up during the sale on Saturday when it reappeared again. Hoping I like it

I obtained a Francis tote last week and wow, this is the perfect MZW bag for toting around NYC on a daily basis. Really a spot for everything! Not heavy to me like others have previously stated

Purchased a Tin Frankie on Tradesy that took over a week to even ship- and it was stained with some oily black looking stains on the front and side pockets. The seller purposely took pictures in dark lighting that didnt show the marks. I filed a claim and hope that tradesy refunds my credit card vs getting a credit to use towards future purchases.

What is everyone else loving right now?

Can't wait to hear how you like the Crosby! I love my Jordan Satchel so much. Hope it works for you. I am completely over Tradesy and Posh. For me, both buying experiences have been worse than ebay. I have a few EUC bags coming, and need to plot what to do with my points!