MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I️, for one, think they should wrap up the best looking Anniversary Jane...tie I️t up in ribbons and bows and send I️t to you Luv.., you must be one of their best customers. You are our fave MZ curator [emoji8]

Crazy phone [emoji336] giving me trouble!

I firmly agree.

Lol. Thanks, ladies! I just needed to vent. This really grinds my gears for some reason.

dcooney 4, I got the Paige in black. I figured it goes with everything LOL! I would love to get more colors and a few more of their bags, especially the Hayley. Can't wait to see what the sales are like - thanks for all the intel on that! LuvAllBags, yes, I don't think I would resort to machine washing unless I was really, really desperate. It sounds like their bags are treated with special repelants so that the fabric should be okay with a wipe-down, as you say. I was just surprised to see on several blogs/videos that people said they were successfully washing them! O.o

Reactions: LuvAllBags
Reba, do you like the Micro Crosby? I have an iPhone 6 (soon upgrading to the 8) and I'm hoping it fits well in this with maybe one lipstick, a key and a few cards.:yes: Any 'insights' would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

I do like. I️ use for when I️ go on walks. I️ imagine that I️ will use when I️ travel too; especially when out exploring/sight-seeing. I️t holds my phone, ear buds, a lip product, tissues, a few cards (there are built in card slots, cash, keys. I️ also use for what might seem silly to some..I️ wear I️t around the house at times.. my house is not small and I️ am always up and down the stairs laundry, cleaning up, etc...., I️ like to listen to music ( right now [emoji319][emoji445]).., I️ listen to that or talk radio on SiriusXM on my phone..so it’s handy for me even at home..(scary peek into Reba’s [emoji289]).

Thank you Reba! That's very helpful. I so want to do it right now but am thinking maybe I should wait and see if there's any sales during Advent? I'm new to MZW so not sure if their regular popular bags go on sale or just limited select styles? i am chomping at the bit to order it though!

Thank you Reba! That's very helpful. I so want to do it right now but am thinking maybe I should wait and see if there's any sales during Advent? I'm new to MZW so not sure if their regular popular bags go on sale or just limited select styles? i am chomping at the bit to order it though!
Larrimors has them and if you have not bought from them before you get 20 percent off your first order.

Reactions: br350