MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I am not a fan of those thin straps.

No, typically, me either. Janie's was ok though. It was small enough that you weren't going to have that much in it so didn't get diggy on shoulder. I did a few times put my black crossbody strap from Lizzy on it because it was more adjustable/longer and I liked better for crossbody wear. I sold it. Miss it sometimes; but was trying to draw a line somewhere! Didn't use it enough.

No, typically, me either. Janie's was ok though. It was small enough that you weren't going to have that much in it so didn't get diggy on shoulder. I did a few times put my black crossbody strap from Lizzy on it because it was more adjustable/longer and I liked better for crossbody wear. I sold it. Miss it sometimes; but was trying to draw a line somewhere! Didn't use it enough.
I'm glad you sold it, Reba!

Reactions: Reba
Hi ladies, anyone still tempted by sale items? I keep looking at a few things, including Luna stuff, but am resisting so far. Pretty soon it will be time for early fall bags...hard to believe.

I'm actually going to sell Luna cb Roxy. Print is awesome but i also just got pacific cb Roxy and can't keep both.
I'm also still keeping my fingers crossed for paloma camo. Would love an august launch so I can use points.....

Reactions: LuvAllBags
Any guesses as to what MZW's Facebook posting today means? ("We have softened the silhouette of the Toni to be more comfortable to wear on the shoulder. The updated design is somewhere between a hobo style and a satchel." Lucy, Co-founder and Designer) I know there were a couple of Toni foes here, and I didn't notice a difference in the pictures. Was there an "old" Toni??

Any guesses as to what MZW's Facebook posting today means? ("We have softened the silhouette of the Toni to be more comfortable to wear on the shoulder. The updated design is somewhere between a hobo style and a satchel." Lucy, Co-founder and Designer) I know there were a couple of Toni foes here, and I didn't notice a difference in the pictures. Was there an "old" Toni??

Didn't know Toni was worth a renovation...

Hi ladies, anyone still tempted by sale items? I keep looking at a few things, including Luna stuff, but am resisting so far. Pretty soon it will be time for early fall bags...hard to believe.
I keep looking. I would like to try some other styles but I need to make room in my closet by getting rid of some poor bags that sit unused. I feel guilty at times seeing bags that look or are brand new, because I keep wearing my favorites. Do you all ever feel guilty about not wearing all your bags?

Reactions: dmc60
I keep looking. I would like to try some other styles but I need to make room in my closet by getting rid of some poor bags that sit unused. I feel guilty at times seeing bags that look or are brand new, because I keep wearing my favorites. Do you all ever feel guilty about not wearing all your bags?

I do [emoji28] so the constant buy/sell - sell or give away those that I don't like and rarely used. Then I buy more. But I think it's a way to keep myself busy and add excitement into my routine life. None of the bags i have sold has any major problems. It just didn't feel perfect. I doubt the existence of a perfect bag if I don't learn to compromise and have a give and take attitude (like marriage [emoji23])

Reactions: NamkhaDrolma
I do [emoji28] so the constant buy/sell - sell or give away those that I don't like and rarely used. Then I buy more. But I think it's a way to keep myself busy and add excitement into my routine life. None of the bags i have sold has any major problems. It just didn't feel perfect. I doubt the existence of a perfect bag if I don't learn to compromise and have a give and take attitude (like marriage [emoji23])
I agree there is no perfect bag. Since my shoulder seems to be having permanent issues I have been getting rid of my round shoulder strapped bags. I think I have only one round shoulder strap bag left but it is a Gucci crystal joy tote . It matches a lot of stuff so even though it can hurt I am holding on to it a bit longer. I am really loving the Mz bags I have left. I did sell a couple that I wasn't sure I wanted to sell , but put them up in order to do a fire sale. Ironically I don't miss them at all. I have changed favorites now I like small roxy and still paige. I no longer have a lizzy which I thought would never happen. What are your favorite bags now?