MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

It figures as soon as I pay full price the mulberry might go on sale. I love it so no regrets getting it. This is not the first time this has happened to me though.

Better to get yours in good condition and without troubles. Sometimes full-price is worth it, especially if you love and it's going to be a forever bag. I have played the wait for Sale game, and lost..., and never got my hands on one. Especially a good color like that..., it will go quick once it does hit Sale.

Better to get yours in good condition and without troubles. Sometimes full-price is worth it, especially if you love and it's going to be a forever bag. I have played the wait for Sale game, and lost..., and never got my hands on one. Especially a good color like that..., it will go quick once it does hit Sale.
Your absolutely correct! I really love it. Even the lining is a pretty color.

It figures as soon as I pay full price the mulberry might go on sale. I love it so no regrets getting it. This is not the first time this has happened to me though.

Same. Patience is not my friend. But also, I tend not to see the sale email for a few hours and by then, the first wave of frenzy has happened and anything I would have wanted is gone anyway.

Reactions: dcooney4

Yes! And then some colors never show up in secondary market...it's funny how it works. Some things show up frequently and others never do.

Reactions: psucutie
I haven't been very enticed by MZW these past two to three months but those argento wallets...omg they are so cute! Is it finally time to retire my over-twenty-years old Coach wallet? And if so, do I want Ingrid or Ginger? I welcome input fro any Ingrid or Ginger owners/former owners. Heck, I welcome any input- I trust the MZW thread ladies to know what's up!

Reactions: LuvAllBags
I recently purchased a regular size Crosby. It has been a little while since I purchased something from MZW. Jade Roxy was my last purchase. I was quite shocked when the bag arrived. It has a very different lining than the rest of my bags. Instead of the signature lining, it has a very thin crinkly lining. The market pouch is made of the same material. It is about the same weight as a ziploc bag. Is this unique to the Crosby line? Do the Metros and Suttons have the same lining and market tote?

I recently purchased a regular size Crosby. It has been a little while since I purchased something from MZW. Jade Roxy was my last purchase. I was quite shocked when the bag arrived. It has a very different lining than the rest of my bags. Instead of the signature lining, it has a very thin crinkly lining. The market pouch is made of the same material. It is about the same weight as a ziploc bag. Is this unique to the Crosby line? Do the Metros and Suttons have the same lining and market tote?

It sounds as though, yes, it has the Metro line market bag.

Yes, Crosby has the same interior as the metros/suttons. Very different from the bedford bags. It's very thin and light but in my experience, pretty durable too. People either love or hate those bags. I'm in the meh camp...I have 2 small metros and one large. They are utilitarian for me. Useful but not my faves for everyday.