MZ Wallace - Baby Jane (Black)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi just wanted to share this bag with all. there's very little mention of this brand/bag in tpf so i thought it might be useful to put in some pics for future reference to anyone who might be interested in this bag :biggrin: (i'm 5'2)

stock pics available at:
    http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/MZWallace/19754.aspx

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Very cute ms p! I think it'd be a great bad weather no fuss bag! Congrats!

p.s. love your outfit too!! :P

3. You look gorgeous... :cool:

4. loves it!

5. I love it. I keep seeing M Z Wallace bags in Manhattan, and love them. I wish Purse Forum would feature one for an article. They really are gorgeous. Their wallets are gorgeous, and I just ordered their bracelets as a stocking stuffer.

6. thanks j & all :blush:

the quality is definitely very good :tup: no loose stitch anywhere, looks sturdy, love the contrast in piping and lining against the bag, lots of functional and pretty pockets/compartment. the only thing is i feel that all their bags look quite similar so unless i want a different size bag i can't justify buying another one lol

7. love love love mz wallace! They are my new obsession!

8. i do think mz wallace is under-rated on tpf :smile: