mytarget: B A B Y D O L L* Prom dress?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone, I need some help finding the perfect prom dress for my senior year. I love tPF so much and everyone here is really helpful and friendly, so I am turning to my tPFers for help this year!
    :tup:

HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I AM MAINLY LOOKING FOR
    • -BABYDOLL
    • -$400 or less
    • -preferbly, LONG

As for the color, I want something tan, gold, brown, dark purple, turquoise, and I am trying really hard to avoid PINK, I wore PINK to 2 of my proms already.

I've attached a few pictures of dresses that I found really breathe taking to me. And I'd appreciate it if you found some dresses similiar to my pictures and afforable for me!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I want something that's tight around my bust and loose around my tummy area.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My favorite designer would have to be MARCHESA. I love her gowns. Most of them are baby doll inspired and exactly what I am looking for. I searched her online and found something I would DIE TO WEAR, sadly, it's 10 times my budget. But I'm going to share with you all anyways!

[​IMG]

marchesa
    Strapless embroidered dress
    $5,445

I appreciate any opinions, comments, and suggestions!

2. oo the second one is really nice!!!

3. marchesa makes amazing dresses, but they are really expensive..
    Have you checked net-a-porter? They have plenty of nice dresses right now :smile:. BTW isn't the middle dress Diane von Furstenberg?? I love it!